2008 - 04/15 - Orlando, FL - Amway Center

My wife and 3 kids will be at this show, can't wait to see the boys in an indoor setting again. It's been since TFE tour in Tampa since I have seen them indoors. We have to do a pre-show meet up at the MArriott sports bar across the street from The Amway Arena..perfect location!!!!

My wife and I will be going to the FTL show for a romantic weekend, then we are taking our kids(16,14,12 years old) to the ORL show. This will be their 3rd time seeing the boys, I am so happy that they have been able to see the greatest band live. As for myself this will be my 38th and 39th show, and the best part about it is, it never gets old seeing the boys rock out.. FEEL THE RUSH!!!!!

David

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (gna2112 @ Jan 19 2008, 02:29 PM)
We have to do a pre-show meet up at the MArriott sports bar across the street from The Amway Arena..perfect location!!!!

Will be staying at the downtown Marriott, so the sports bar sounds perfect to us!

Ticket presales start on Monday 1/28 !!

I'm hoping to, WeatherDude... the girlfriend says she's not going to all three because that's just crazy, but I say she's crazy.

Orlando and Jacksonville are no biggie, but I'm a loner for the Lauderdale show... if anybody ends up getting an extra ticket I'd take it seeing as how I'd be sittin' by myself otherwise... which I'd do in a heartbeat, SHyeah!

QUOTE (itsbry @ Jan 23 2008, 06:02 PM)
By the way, Joanneeeeeeeeeee, how in the hell did you get over 1000 posts since 31 Dec?

Cause I'm a chatterbox laugh.gif

Had a few slooooow days at work smile.gif

Looks like I won't be going to this one after all sad.gif unless something changes last minute. So, Lauderdale it is, got great seats!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

2.gif

Sheesh, they aren't selling tickets online anymore for the Orlando show and the box office only sells tickets in person... Ticketmaster only has the AmEx crap going on...

is there any other sale dates to look for?

QUOTE (itsbry @ Jan 31 2008, 05:13 PM)
Sheesh, they aren't selling tickets online anymore for the Orlando show and the box office only sells tickets in person... Ticketmaster only has the AmEx crap going on...
is there any other sale dates to look for?

The general public sale starts on Sat Feb 2nd @ 10:00 AM EST.

I would try at that time since there will probably be some good seats released for that sale as well.

Also, there are still 3 tickets available on eBay for F3/Row M at $199.00 each. That's a pretty good price for 13th row center.

eBay item #: 250210861533

(I am not the seller, just passing along the info)

Hi there, I was the person who originally suggested the bar at the Marriott. My wife and I and our kids will be there for some pre-show festivities. Will try to be there around 5pm or so, I am sure we will all be easy to find there, since we all will be wearing our RUSH wardrobe..lol

See you all there and as always FEEL THE RUSH!!!!!

David

QUOTE (itsbry @ Feb 5 2008, 10:28 PM)
I'll show up for a cold one!
What did you pay for a room? I need to set something up myself...

Glad to hear you'll be joining us at the pre-show meet & greet.

I didn't have to pay anything for our room... used Marriott rewards points to pay for it. cool.gif

Rooms vary in price from about $189.00 to $259.00 per night.

Archived