Tears in my eyes

little wolf

Hi to everybody !

First post here. I see the boys first time in my life in Stockholm 29.09.2004 and I must tell you there was tears in my eyes when Geddy , Alex and Neil jump on the stage ! 23 years wait was over ! The show was amazing ! Now I`m waiting live dvd from the 30th tour.THANX BOYS and please come to Europe at least once.

QUOTE (little wolf @ Jan 12 2005, 01:50 PM)
I see the boys first time in my life in Stockholm 29.09.2004 and I must tell you there was tears in my eyes when Geddy , Alex and Neil jump on the stage ! 23 years wait was over ! The show was amazing ! Now I`m waiting live dvd from the 30th tour.THANX BOYS and please come to Europe at least once.

goodpost.gif

Replace the words "Stockholm 29.09.04" with "Birmingham 11.09.04", and that post sums up my experience exactly.

Welcome Little Wolf, you're in good company.

trink39.gif

Welcome to the forum!! It's so awesome you had an experience like that. The feeling has been shared through our own individual experiences and I know just what you mean.

I'm crossing my fingers on an official live release of the R30 Tour (CD and DVD), and hoping they ignore the fact that DS and RIR were such recent releases and from their back to back most recent tours. I say "So what?" It's not overkill. R30 was such an astounding event and stands on it's own as something that NEEDS to be captured, packaged, and shared. yes.gif

If the band objects...... At LEAST issue a CD single of the Overture/SOR opening. That alone was historic!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Welcome Little Wolf, those definatly were great shows last year.

Just on a side note, am I the only one that thinks that thier live album releases are starting to saturate us a bit? Yes they are great live, but I would rather see them focus their attention on another studio album rather then mix a live performance. That being said I would probably still buy it, I just wouldnt be very happy about it wink.gif

Welcome aboard!!!!

That feeling probably won't go away. I've seen them a few times & I still get tears in my eyes.

Enjoy your stay!

That's so funny - I was there at the Globe too, and I had tears in my eyes as well - when they got into The Spirit of Radio. After half the song I had easily squeezed myself in on the first row, and stood (jumped) right under their feet. And there I stayed. Wasn't that crowd rather TAME, though?

The Companion

Welcome to the greatest bunch o' freaks a forum has ever seen!

Feel free to be as big a nerd or dork as you like, you're among friends, now!

trink39.gif

Archived