Moonraker's "Name That Rush Tune" #3

Moonraker

Moonraker's Clip Contest #1

Begins Sunday, January 16th, 10pm EST (7pm PST)

THE PRIZE:

A double DVD from Radio City Music Hall during the R30 tour, 8/18/04. This is being generously offered by RR as the prize

RULES:

This contest is comprised of 10 randomly selected Rush songs, each .75 seconds in length. Total length will be 7.5 seconds.

All songs are from studio album only, no live material. All songs will be recorded by Rush, no other artists will be featured. This ranges from Rush in 1974 to Feedback in 2004. It is possible that more then one clip will come from the same Album or even the same song.

To enter a guess, make a list of what you think the 10 songs are. You must provide a complete list of 10 guesses with every guess. I will check the board as often as I can and will give a reply in the form of "3/10 correct" (or 4/10 correct, 7/10 correct, etc.) and will say nothing more. I reserve the right to offer hints if I feel the contest is dragging out.

The first person to correctly guess all 10 songs will recieve the prize. If multiple people give the correct answer before I have time to reply, the first person to post will be declared the winner.

WHERES THE CLIP:

The location of the clip contest will be disclosed at the time the contest starts.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to private message my TRF handle, or email me at EvanMacD03@yahoo.com. Enjoy the return of the "Name That Rush Tune" contest.

Just as an added note, for those that had trouble with the last couple contests, this one should prove to be more managable then the previous ones. I am not saying you will know all the songs in 1 sit through, but the chances will be better that you might recognize some of them easier.

I'M IN. I WANT THAT DVD SET. I WAS THERE. I was horrible at the other game - but here's to hoping I'll take it this time!! trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 15 2005, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 15 2005, 04:02 PM)
Dangit Moon, you make these things so hard!!!  mad.gif  laugh.gif

Before you say that about this one, I encourage you to listen to it. biggrin.gif

I don't have to, I already know that it will be. It's your style. laugh.gif wink.gif

Archived