HEH WHA??

D-13

unsure.gif heh well looks like hell is going to freeze over tomorrow....-40 with windchill (winds at 60KM/HR) and snow.... sad.gif I can't miss school tomorrow because if I do i'm screwed for the semester....Cutoff for tests are on thrusday sooo yea... Tomorrow i'm wearing skiing unserwear laugh.gif ....don't care how uncool it is....actaully I have been doing that already! LOL....i'm bringing a camera tomorrow as well because theres only going to be gr.12's there to finish cutoff and It's when people start panicking...like me.... fing.gif <----no i'm not crazy.... I'm cold cuz it's blue.....theres no cold icon! lol apprently someone told me it could go down to -50 here.....FARG!

That's just too cold to think about. It just hurts. How does anyone survive? OMG D - move to Florida. laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 11 2005, 06:47 PM)
unsure.gif heh well looks like hell is going to freeze over tomorrow....-40 with windchill (winds at 60KM/HR) and snow.... sad.gif  I can't miss school tomorrow because if I do i'm screwed for the semester....Cutoff for tests are on thrusday sooo yea... Tomorrow i'm wearing skiing unserwear laugh.gif ....don't care how uncool it is....actaully I have been doing that already! LOL....i'm bringing a camera tomorrow as well because theres only going to be gr.12's there to finish cutoff and It's when people start panicking...like me.... fing.gif  <----no i'm not crazy.... I'm cold cuz it's blue.....theres no cold icon! lol  apprently someone told me it could go down to -50 here.....FARG!

We are Albertans, D.

We will make it.

However, if we are confined to our igloos ...

SEND SOUP!!

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 11 2005, 07:28 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 11 2005, 06:47 PM)
unsure.gif heh well looks like hell is going to freeze over tomorrow....-40 with windchill (winds at 60KM/HR) and snow.... sad.gif  I can't miss school tomorrow because if I do i'm screwed for the semester....Cutoff for tests are on thrusday sooo yea... Tomorrow i'm wearing skiing unserwear laugh.gif ....don't care how uncool it is....actaully I have been doing that already! LOL....i'm bringing a camera tomorrow as well because theres only going to be gr.12's there to finish cutoff and It's when people start panicking...like me.... fing.gif  <----no i'm not crazy.... I'm cold cuz it's blue.....theres no cold icon! lol  apprently someone told me it could go down to -50 here.....FARG!

We are Albertans, D.

We will make it.

However, if we are confined to our igloos ...

SEND SOUP!!

hahaha yea!! It's just been sooo darn nice out the winter and suddenly this!! I love the soup idea! trink36.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 11 2005, 07:36 PM)
Reasons like this make me happy that it's going to be 60* F tomorrow...

what is that in my language? laugh.gif confused13.gif I know one rule I think...82 is 28 degrees..

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 11 2005, 09:49 PM)

what is that in my language? laugh.gif confused13.gif I know one rule I think...82 is 28 degrees..

Well 32 F = 0 C

I think it's around 15 then confused13.gif But then again, I was never any good at converting Farenheit to Celcius.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 11 2005, 10:06 PM)
Who gives a **** what the conversion is.

All you need to know is that -40 celcius is damn fricking cold.

And 60 farenhiet sounds mighty fine.

It will be. What sucks is that it's going to drop to about 20 F on friday and its going to feel much colder than it actually is.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 11 2005, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 11 2005, 09:49 PM)

Well 32 F = 0 C

I think it's around 15 then confused13.gif But then again, I was never any good at converting Farenheit to Celcius.

pfffft lucky! tongue.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 11 2005, 08:06 PM)
Who gives a **** what the conversion is.

All you need to know is that -40 celcius is damn fricking cold.

And 60 farenhiet sounds mighty fine.

laugh.gif LOL if you bundle up it aint so bad I guess

ineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowdayineedasnowday[/size=7]

ph34r.gif unsure.gif ph34r.gif unsure.gif ph34r.gif unsure.gif ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 11 2005, 08:20 PM)
Been there done that D...Grew up in Northern Ontario....used to wear 2 pairs of long johns laugh.gif smile.gif

Do they have electricity up there yet??

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif Northern Ontario is beautiful actually.

Archived