Have you ever noticed?

Jack Aubrey

GG, I'm talking about the induction speeches that you write whenever someone becomes a Solar Federalist. They are always insightful, warm, and charming, and I salute and thank you for it and congratulate you on always being so very eloquent. applaudit.gif

Right you are Jack. It was half of the excitement of getting to this point - anticipating GG's post. yes.gif

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 11 2005, 06:39 PM)
GG, I'm talking about the induction speeches that you write whenever someone becomes a Solar Federalist. They are always insightful, warm, and charming, and I salute and thank you for it and congratulate you on always being so very eloquent. applaudit.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 11 2005, 07:58 PM)
GG, I'm talking about the induction speeches that you write whenever someone becomes a Solar Federalist. They are always insightful, warm, and charming, and I salute and thank you for it and congratulate you on always being so very eloquent.  applaudit.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

No GG post for you!!

http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/episodes/the_soup_nazi/TN_the_soup_nazi017.JPG

Wow, you guys...I'm speechless! Well, almost...

Jack, what a honor you've given me by starting this thread. My sincere gratitude to you, sir. It means so much, coming from you. smile.gif

To everyone that responded...you guys are SUCH wonderful people, and I count myself so lucky just to know each of you. Thanks for the nice words...I'm so glad you guys enjoy reading what I come up with.

And daveyt, I say this with the warmest feelings possible: upyours.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 12 2005, 09:55 AM)
Wow, you guys...I'm speechless!  Well, almost...

Jack, what a honor you've given me by starting this thread.  My sincere gratitude to you, sir.  It means so much, coming from you. smile.gif

To everyone that responded...you guys are SUCH wonderful people, and I count myself so lucky just to know each of you.  Thanks for the nice words...I'm so glad you guys enjoy reading what I come up with.

And daveyt, I say this with the warmest feelings possible:  upyours.gif  tongue.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Wow, you guys...I'm speechless! Well, almost...

Jack, what a honor you've given me by starting this thread. My sincere gratitude to you, sir. It means so much, coming from you. smile.gif

To everyone that responded...you guys are SUCH wonderful people, and I count myself so lucky just to know each of you. Thanks for the nice words...I'm so glad you guys enjoy reading what I come up with.

And daveyt, I say this with the warmest feelings possible: upyours.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Everything that they all said bout you GG is so true. Such a sweetie you are for sure, and glad to call you a friend. smile.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 11 2005, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 11 2005, 07:58 PM)
GG, I'm talking about the induction speeches that you write whenever someone becomes a Solar Federalist. They are always insightful, warm, and charming, and I salute and thank you for it and congratulate you on always being so very eloquent.  applaudit.gif

062802puke_prv.gif

No GG post for you!!

http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/episodes/the_soup_nazi/TN_the_soup_nazi017.JPG

Just noticed the pic, pag man... new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 12 2005, 09:09 AM)
Wow, you guys...I'm speechless!  Well, almost...

Jack, what a honor you've given me by starting this thread.  My sincere gratitude to you, sir.  It means so much, coming from you. smile.gif

To everyone that responded...you guys are SUCH wonderful people, and I count myself so lucky just to know each of you.  Thanks for the nice words...I'm so glad you guys enjoy reading what I come up with.

And daveyt, I say this with the warmest feelings possible:  upyours.gif  tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Everything that they all said bout you GG is so true. Such a sweetie you are for sure, and glad to call you a friend. smile.gif wub.gif

Thank you, hon...same here!!!

wub.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 12 2005, 10:17 AM)

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned... firedevil.gif tongue.gif

Davey forgets...GG has access to the big red BAN button! 1022.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif yes.gif

That 1001 is a smart man, for sure!! biggrin.gif

Archived