The Mood

yyz

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 13 2005, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 13 2005, 05:16 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 13 2005, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 13 2005, 04:27 PM)
Most rush songs gets me excited. I get what I call "pumped up".............Like parts in red barchetta or digital man or analog kid, I will play air drums a lot.

To be honest, if I was in a hyper rush mood and someone that wasn't a rush-head was around, I would probably get on their nerves quick. Like when Peart would hit the splash  cymbal, I would do the air drums in their face, so close they feel the air off of it, and miss them by about an inch, and never miss a beat. I wouldn't do that to a fellow Rush fan though.  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif

Bull Sh*T !!! U did that to me ALLL the time..no matter what song is on...Hell u do that even to commercials..

Very Annoyin wacko.gif

OK Debbie Downer. rofl3.gif

Ur a jerk

A jerk-OFF maybe

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 14 2005, 01:55 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 13 2005, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 13 2005, 05:16 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 13 2005, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 13 2005, 04:27 PM)
Most rush songs gets me excited. I get what I call "pumped up".............Like parts in red barchetta or digital man or analog kid, I will play air drums a lot.

To be honest, if I was in a hyper rush mood and someone that wasn't a rush-head was around, I would probably get on their nerves quick. Like when Peart would hit the splash  cymbal, I would do the air drums in their face, so close they feel the air off of it, and miss them by about an inch, and never miss a beat. I wouldn't do that to a fellow Rush fan though.  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif

Bull Sh*T !!! U did that to me ALLL the time..no matter what song is on...Hell u do that even to commercials..

Very Annoyin wacko.gif

OK Debbie Downer. rofl3.gif

Ur a jerk

A jerk-OFF maybe

hmmm one of the mods edited my REAl reply to what i was callin u.

guess i cant call u the "F" word along with a donkeys butt

and jerk off well ur kinda close...not Really what u are but what ur good at.

anyhowz 19.gif upyours.gif

ur still a "F'in dockey butt to me yes.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 14 2005, 01:52 PM)
This isn't going to turn into the "Anti-Lurve Shack," is it? ohmy.gif tongue.gif

He dont know how to love or even care for that matter

Can you guys please keep this off the board or do it in PMs? No one wants to see hate between two people like this, no matter what has happened. You are both good people and deserve more respect than you will get for postings like this. trink39.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 14 2005, 04:24 PM)
Can you guys please keep this off the board or do it in PMs? No one wants to see hate between two people like this, no matter what has happened. You are both good people and deserve more respect than you will get for postings like this. trink39.gif

nuther word he dont know ...respect

sorry RR an others

QUOTE (yyz @ Jan 14 2005, 05:42 PM)
Ok if Indica air drummed close to me, I would most likey laugh and join him biggrin.gif

lol yea im sure u would.. ...

hey i just noticed ur the same age as my nephew bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 14 2005, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (yyz @ Jan 14 2005, 05:42 PM)
Ok if Indica air drummed close to me, I would most likey laugh and join him biggrin.gif

lol yea im sure u would.. ...

hey i just noticed ur the same age as my nephew bekloppt.gif

Umm....hi?

Great....yous can tour the world on ur Tribute Air Jam Band rofl3.gif fing.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (RushGuru @ Jan 14 2005, 07:23 PM)
Theres a Rush song for every mood!

2.gif common001.gif 2.gif common001.gif 2.gif

Oh, Definatly!

2.gif yes.gif 2.gif yes.gif 2.gif

Archived