WANTED: The Complete Tourbook Collection

Brass Eye

I've seen the guys on almost every tour since '79 at Hammersmith and all my original copies were stolen some time ago (some were signed too, when they used to sign stuff after shows). I guess he who hesitates really is lost!

I know they're on sale for around $250 on ebay, but I can't justify that kind of expense without the missus decapitating me biggrin.gif

Thanks for the replies guys.

Edited by Brass Eye

QUOTE (dubnspace @ Jan 10 2008, 04:08 PM)
maybe they stopped selling them, cause they'll have a new one including the S&A book for the '08 tour??

I sure hope you're right! That's what I'm hoping... but given the whole publishing / binding process I'm not super optimistic.

I'd be happy with a reprint of the original.

trink39.gif

mine is # 253 and NOT for sale.

I sold all of my individual programs as a lot on ebay to pay for it. Only autographs I ever wanted.

CeeJ bought me one for my birthday at the Scranton show. It had some water damage INSIDE the plastic wrapping, so at Jones Beach we talked to the guy in charge of merchandising and he told us he'd replace it for us no problem. He even gave us his cell phone number to contact him. So we brought it to the PNC show and he was great about it and got us another copy in mint condition.

Not that it helps you any, cuz i would NEVER sell it. no.gif

laugh.gif

I had the signed one and it got ruined in a flood in my house; the idiot restoration guys "removed it" before I could see how bad it was along with my signed "Rhythm and Light" book. I see a few around - anybody have one here they'd consider selling?

They need to rerelease this collection, considering there were 4 tours since R30 and they seem to be reissuing/cleaning out everything else in the vault. I'd buy an updated version.

That's why I never bought this. Not complete. Well that and I already have everything except for 2112. (And I suppose now the first three now too.) If this was created now, it would be something like $500 with minimal involvement from any band members..