ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the thirteenth Solar Federalist Badge to Paganoman...lucky number thirteen for you, pag! It seems just yesterday you found TRF, and already you have become a vital part of the family---three months TO THE DAY to become a Federalist! Hailing from the Garden State, with THE JACKET that has become TRF legend, smile.gif you have the unparalleled ability to jump feet first into politics and emerge unscathed, with dignity, good humor and integrity.

Paganoman, you have assumed control...

user posted image

of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 013...paganoman, family man, firefighter man, drummer man...you're a surge of adrenaline!

Congratulations!

Well done Pags....at last I've been waiting here ages for this. A mere tortoise in comparison to sfuentes (incidentally, where is sfuentes??) laugh.gif

trink39.gif trink38.gif

Well done, Pags! Great work, sir! Always a pleasure to read your posts. yes.gif trink39.gif 653.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 11 2005, 03:41 PM)
On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the thirteenth Solar Federalist Badge to Paganoman...lucky number thirteen for you, pag!  It seems just yesterday you found TRF, and already you have become a vital part of the family---three months TO THE DAY to become a Federalist!  Hailing from the Garden State, with THE JACKET that has become TRF legend, smile.gif you have the unparalleled ability to jump feet first into politics and emerge unscathed, with dignity, good humor and integrity.

Paganoman, you have assumed control...

user posted image

of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 013...paganoman, family man, firefighter man, drummer man...you're a surge of adrenaline!

Congratulations!

GG thank you!! wow - I can't tell you how kind and thoughtful your words are. Truly.... thank you.

This is rather cool, huh? laugh.gif

And thanks to everyone as well. This place really means a great deal. It's very odd, I never bothered with internet stuff before - especially 'community' type things as this. I certainly am thankful and fortunate to have found a place here. Getting to talk about Rush so freely with people who share my freaky obsession with them (and even surpass it laugh.gif) is just awesome.

At this given moment I'd like to raise a glass.. and toast THE JACKET. trink38.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/paganoman/RushJacket.jpg

Cheers to you all - TRF is an incredible place. My thanks to the Admins and Mods and incredible members. Keep on postin' folks. biggrin.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 11 2005, 03:41 PM)
you have the unparalleled ability to jump feet first into politics and emerge unscathed, with dignity, good humor and integrity.

But wait a minute.......

Are you sure you know what you're saying??? laugh.gif laugh.gif Have you been in there lately?? icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Respect to a man who not only talks the talk, but walks the walk as well.

In my experience Pags, people like you give way more to the community then they get back.

The TRF community is damn luckly to have you, and I've no doubt the same goes for your home community.

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 11 2005, 07:46 PM)
Respect to a man who not only talks the talk, but walks the walk as well.

In my experience Pags, people like you give way more to the community then they get back.

The TRF community is damn luckly to have you, and I've no doubt the same goes for your home community.

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif
trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

trink39.gif Madra!! You're a good man. Thanks for the kind words.

Archived