Jump to content


Pub name


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 67539 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:24 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 21 August 2017 - 07:04 PM, said:

There must be some TRF names that'd work as pub names
Tombstone Mt
Rick 'n Backer's


Sponsored Post

#22 Thebuckeye2112

Thebuckeye2112

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United States (North Carolina)
  • Interests:Rush, Legend of Zelda, Vikings, Dragons, Synthesizers, Kerbal Space Program, Archery, Climbing, Travel, Writing, Space, Architecture, Aviation, Cosplay

Posted 19 March 2019 - 01:49 PM

I also if I had an Irish pub I would also probably Name it this:

Hackett's after Fr. Jack Hackett who was an aging, crass alcoholic priest character from the British-Irish TV sitcom Father Ted.

#23 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

    Natural Science Theater 3000

  • Members
  • 21585 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upland,CA

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:10 AM

.1001001 (SOS) blood alcohol level

#24 Fridge

Fridge

    The Freezable Fridgeâ„¢

  • Members *
  • 10600 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aberdeenshire, Scotland
  • Interests:Being a covers band hack
    hillwalking
    Just about anything in the great outdoors

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:59 AM

The Fridge of course....

Step inside and have a cold one.

#25 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89769 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM

Posted Image

#26 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 67539 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Posted Image
Across from Little Nel's?

#27 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89769 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:34 PM

View Postgoose, on 27 March 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Posted Image
Across from Little Nel's?
Posted Image

#28 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89769 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:37 PM

Posted Image

#29 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

    Natural Science Theater 3000

  • Members
  • 21585 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upland,CA

Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:21 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:37 PM, said:

Posted Image

Code for Tai Shan.

#30 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 67539 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:21 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 27 March 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Posted Image
Across from Little Nel's?
Posted Image
There's one of those in Virgina City.  The Bucket of Blood has the famous "Suicide Table" where Bill Hickock was dealt his famous poker hand of Aces and Eights, before he was shot.  The deadman's hand.

#31 KenJennings

KenJennings

    Mr. Establishment

  • Members *
  • 21372 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:15 PM

The Laughing Android

#32 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 84432 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 30 March 2019 - 02:53 AM

View PostThebuckeye2112, on 19 March 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

I also if I had an Irish pub I would also probably Name it this:

Hackett's after Fr. Jack Hackett who was an aging, crass alcoholic priest character from the British-Irish TV sitcom Father Ted.

"That would be an ecumenical matter." - Father Jack.  :P

#33 pjbear05

pjbear05

    Solar Federalist

  • Members *
  • 2743 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pembroke Pines, FL
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 30 March 2019 - 09:15 AM

Jack Relax's Dancing Skeleton.

#34 Chicken hawk

Chicken hawk

    The Sphere

  • Members
  • 8536 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Maine
  • Interests:The Ocean

Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:01 AM






Posted Image







Funky Bow Brewery and Beer Company   Lyman Maine


#35 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 67539 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:06 PM

Posted Image

This place was brand new when I stopped in this summer.  A great stop if you're headed up the Olympic Peninsula.

#36 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 46741 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:21 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Posted Image

Treeduck, you are one of a kind for sure.   Up there with Earl.

#37 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89769 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:34 PM

View PostLorraine, on 03 April 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Posted Image

Treeduck, you are one of a kind for sure.   Up there with Earl.
And just where is Earl??? Where is he hiding?

#38 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 46741 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:43 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 03 April 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 03 April 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Posted Image

Treeduck, you are one of a kind for sure.   Up there with Earl.
And just where is Earl??? Where is he hiding?

I don't know.  I was just mixing together my meatloaf for tonight and wondering the same thing.

#39 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 89769 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:47 PM

View PostLorraine, on 03 April 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 03 April 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 03 April 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Posted Image

Treeduck, you are one of a kind for sure.   Up there with Earl.
And just where is Earl??? Where is he hiding?

I don't know.  I was just mixing together my meatloaf for tonight and wondering the same thing.
Can you see his face in the mix?

#40 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 46741 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:50 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 03 April 2019 - 04:47 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 03 April 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 03 April 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

View PostLorraine, on 03 April 2019 - 04:21 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 27 March 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

Posted Image

Treeduck, you are one of a kind for sure.   Up there with Earl.
And just where is Earl??? Where is he hiding?

I don't know.  I was just mixing together my meatloaf for tonight and wondering the same thing.
Can you see his face in the mix?

Yes.  

I see Earl wherever I look.  

I hear his name whispering along the gusts of wind Earl  Earl Earl.  

Here Earl.

There Earl.

Everywhere Earl.

Edited by Lorraine, 03 April 2019 - 04:51 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users