RUSH

coldfire

Hello All,

First time on the computer.Had to look up RUSH!...Anyway , I've been a fan of theres a very long time. first heard them when i was at least 14 years old,man that was a long ,long time ago ,now i'm here...never thought i'd see the day when i would meet other RUSH fans on the computer no.gif ,i've been reading alot of post(threads)and i'm inpressed cat.gif It's liking licking milk from a bowl! Well any wqay i am very happy tonite..If my wife finds out about this i'm in trouble...12 years i have been trying to get her in to RUSH..NO GO no.gif

But anyway NICE TO MEET YOU ALL trink39.gif

Welcome to the board, Coldfire!!! Great to have you here! See you round the forum!!

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Welcome coldfire! Nice name. I love that song! Any song with the word "phosphorescent" in it is tops in my book.

biggrin.gif

Nice to have you here Coldfire, though pretty new myself

Enjoy!

HELP..... does anyone have any tried and true tips to get my friends into Rush the way I am?

My friends love me for who I am - but they see my Fan-dom as a quirk they wish I could shake....not gonna happen! Haven't missed a tour since I saw my first concert (Presto) and went to most of the shows twice and it looks like I might have to go the next show alone....I'm ok with that because I can probably score a better seat looking for 1 ticket - lol. It's all about the boyz! Thanks for any advice in advance.....signed - a girl alone, so far from home, endless rooftops from my window.

2.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Jan 11 2005, 04:49 PM)
HELP..... does anyone have any tried and true tips to get my friends into Rush the way I am?

My friends love me for who I am - but they see my Fan-dom as a quirk they wish I could shake....not gonna happen! Haven't missed a tour since I saw my first concert (Presto) and went to most of the shows twice and it looks like I might have to go the next show alone....I'm ok with that because I can probably score a better seat looking for 1 ticket - lol. It's all about the boyz! Thanks for any advice in advance.....signed - a girl alone, so far from home, endless rooftops from my window.

2.gif

Screw 'em. You won't be going alone to the next show. We all get togetehr for the tours and you'll be right there next to us enjoying excellent pre-sale tickets smile.gif trink39.gif

Archived