Happy Christmas Alex Ladies!!

nimagraven

Well, I've been "bigging" it up for a while, and I've been working on it for a while, so I bring you your Christmas present!

Basically, I fell in love with this picture:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/nim...n/Alexhot-1.jpg

And I thought, why not trace it and "immortalise" it forever:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/nim...on-complete.jpg

So there you go. That's what I've been working on. I hope you like it...

On a quick note, yes the hair sucks and yes the face sucks. I was in a rush near the end and if I had more time I would have fixed it up properly... However, now that you've seen it, I may work on that in my spare time and post a better version later on.. smile.gif.

Merry Christmas!

QUOTE (nimagraven @ Dec 25 2007, 05:42 PM)
Yeah, its a vector, I did it in Illustrator.. Just traced over the original photograph.

I'm never brave enough to try a gradient mesh for hair, but I believe it's pretty good.. I'm gonna have to revisit definitely at some point smile.gif.

Very cool. wink.gif

Thanks for the gift. cool.gif

Will you post more nimagraven?

QUOTE (nimagraven @ Dec 25 2007, 03:42 PM)
Yeah, its a vector, I did it in Illustrator.. Just traced over the original photograph.

I'm never brave enough to try a gradient mesh for hair, but I believe it's pretty good.. I'm gonna have to revisit definitely at some point smile.gif.

Yeah it looked like you did it in Illustrator. I have a love/hate relationship with that program, personally.

I have fallen in love with that pic of him as well. wub.gif

Hmm.. this was the second best gift to having Alex crammed down my chimeny. But as I said earlier... I think APSA might get him stuck in there... unsure.gif Then that wouldn't be good... especially the way this family keeps lightign the fires... Im just roasting in here today... jeeze.

QUOTE (rhyvenne @ Dec 25 2007, 05:46 PM)
Very cool. wink.gif

Thanks for the gift. cool.gif

Will you post more nimagraven?

If I ever get the time, then sure!!

Yeah it looked like you did it in Illustrator. I have a love/hate relationship with that program, personally.

I hate the way it has to do everything the opposite way to Photoshop.. And considering I spend 90% of my life in Photoshop these days, it's pretty confusing haha.

Archived