T-N-T

kazzman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Woohoo* I am glad that I sorta had something to do with this, it gives me a small spark of hope for myself. I can't imagine the two of you with out the other, you all are so great, wonderful friends. I adore the both of you, and I always am lifted out of my sorrow when it strikes, you two are like wings to me sometimes. You both deserve the other, so great and wonderful you are...

All my love!!!!

Kris wub.gif

WOW am I behind the times or what?? I had no idea we had a budding romance going (besides our own)! Someone PM me with details!! smile.gif

BTW there will only ever be one original lurve shack, but hey, if these two end up half as happy as Chas and I are, then I'm ALL about it!!!!!!!!! smile.gif wub.gif

Here's to l'amour!! heart.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 10 2005, 08:12 AM)
WOW am I behind the times or what?? I had no idea we had a budding romance going (besides our own)! Someone PM me with details!! smile.gif

BTW there will only ever be one original lurve shack, but hey, if these two end up half as happy as Chas and I are, then I'm ALL about it!!!!!!!!! smile.gif wub.gif

Here's to l'amour!! heart.gif

Copy me on the PM. I want to know too!! biggrin.gif

Good for you guys!!! How kewl. trink39.gif

Yeah, this is great. Congratulations to T4 and Trance!

Aw!!! So awesome! wub.gif This place just Rules!!! heart.gif

Well this is DYNOMITE! Get it? TnT? confused13.gif

never mind... it was a lame attempt at humour.

Seriously, congrats to the two of you!

Always remember, the distance may be difficult for you physically, but there is never any distance between 2 heart.gif hearts heart.gif that bond.

rose.gif ((((((HUGS)))))))))) rose.gif

Hello everyone. I want to thank everyone for the very nice and kind words! Thanks Kazz for starting this shack (little farger! LOL)

Sorry for taking so long to post here. To be honest we both did not want to have a shack and wanted to sort of stay under the radar. Chas and Npg have been together a very long time and we are just starting out so I thought it was kind of early for something like this.

But then all you people posted these nice thoughts and we decided to do what we've been doing with our relationship and that is to go with the flow....

It all started in the chat. We were intoduced by AGP and from the get go the best way to start a relationship happened. Which is to become real good friends. smile.gif As time went on, after much laughing and some endless flirting (heehee) it grew into this very beautiful connection. A very real connection. It happened so nice and natural. The best way possible smile.gif wub.gif

Trance makes me feel special and makes me feel good about myself. She has a very beautiful soul and we can laugh and love so easily. wub.gif

Our journey is just beginning but the trip gets better and better every day smile.gif She is in my thoughts endlessly and the time flies flawlessly.

So thanks everyone once again for the very kind posts. Thanks to Npg and Chas for being inspiring to us. One of the main reasons I didn't want this was I didn't want to imposed on your shack. You are right Npg, there is only one original shack smile.gif Having said that, I'd like to say that what Trance and I have is just as very real as your guys' love. smile.gif smile.gif wub.gif

Without TRF this wouldn't have happened...So thanks guys! And finally...thanks to 2.gif for making great music or otherwise non of us would have met at all! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I am SO well pleased to read this!! Its like a page out of a book I wrote! smile.gif

Each shack is different, and you guys have to let it become what you want it to be (or not). Of course you are not 'imposing', I think there isn't enough lurve in the world!!! If you decide to keep everything private, that is completely up to you as well. Just do what feels right to you two and you can't go wrong.

Best of luck to the both of you. You seem like two special people who deserve the kind of happiness that Chas and I have found. wub.gif

Be sure and keep us posted as to who is visiting who, etc. smile.gif smile.gif heart.gif

Here's to love!!! trink39.gif

Hi guys!!!! I'm blushing big time here... so bear with me laugh.gif First off... thank you to everyone for all of the kind words and well wishes... they really mean a lot to myself and Rick smile.gif And thank are also in order for Kazz.... indeed a little farger!!! laugh.gif rofl3.gif biggrin.gif We did talk about whether or not to go with this. . . and in the end we have decided to do so. Mainly because of the support and kindness we have gotten from everyone here smile.gif Many bugs to you all!!!

Rick and I's journey began like he said... in that crazy chat room!!! I felt an immediate connection to him, there was something about him that I really liked, and I knew I wanted to get to know this person better. Thanks are due to AGP for drawing me into the chat room in the first place. .. and many thanks are due to the admins of this sight, because without it this may have never happened (I like to think we would have met each other anyway wub.gif ). Many many thanks are due as well, to NPG and CHAS. You guys' relationship was the inspiration that led me to open the doors of my heart again, if you will. I had all but given up on the prospect of finding the right man, and when I read of you alls' story, it touched me deeply. smile.gif

I honesltly never expected to meet such a kind, caring, honest, wonderful man, and I sure never expected to meet him this way!! I think it was Rhiannon_of_Rivendell that posted. . . the miles will be hard but there is no distance 2 hearts can't cross. Truer words have never been spoken smile.gif I honestly haven't really felt the distance. . . I want to be near him all the time and be with him all the time, yes. . . but it feels like he's always with me in my heart and thoughts wub.gif wub.gif He was right when he said it started as a friendship, and it's grown in the most wonderful way imaginable. He has grown to mean so much to me, sometimes I have trouble finding the words to express it smile.gif wub.gif He is a wonderful man, and has changed my life in such a wonderful way.

Alright... <sniff> I'm gonna quit now before I start blubbering biggrin.gif wub.gif Thank you again everyone. . . for the kind words and thoughts. . . they are forever appreciated smile.gif

~Sarah (Trance.. Tranny..Transylvania...whatever laugh.gif )

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 10 2005, 07:14 PM)
I am SO well pleased to read this!! Its like a page out of a book I wrote! smile.gif

Each shack is different, and you guys have to let it become what you want it to be (or not). Of course you are not 'imposing', I think there isn't enough lurve in the world!!! If you decide to keep everything private, that is completely up to you as well. Just do what feels right to you two and you can't go wrong.

Best of luck to the both of you. You seem like two special people who deserve the kind of happiness that Chas and I have found. wub.gif

Be sure and keep us posted as to who is visiting who, etc. smile.gif smile.gif heart.gif

Here's to love!!! trink39.gif

Exactly! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived