Possible names for the next Rush album

Moonraker

I read that the band does not have any unfinished material laying around becuase they just concentrate for tracks on the album. Is this true or are we in for a treat?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 10 2005, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE (Sark @ Jan 10 2005, 05:10 AM)
How about hold your power vapor permanent bones? biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Thats almost as good as Pain, I free a wet fart!! Pooh. rofl3.gif

You're determined to keep rubbing my nose in that, aren't you?

QUOTE (slammz @ Jan 10 2005, 09:54 AM)
I read that the band does not have any unfinished material laying around becuase they just concentrate for tracks on the album. Is this true or are we in for a treat?

I read that as well. I think I read it in red covered book that came out in the 80's around HYF. The name escapes me at the moment and I'm too lazy to run upstairs and check. But I'm sure the majority of folks here know what it's title is.

Anyway - does not sound like there's unreleased material. Ideas seem to get dropped before being recorded.

oh well.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 10 2005, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (slammz @ Jan 10 2005, 09:54 AM)

I read that as well. I think I read it in red covered book that came out in the 80's around HYF. The name escapes me at the moment and I'm too lazy to run upstairs and check. But I'm sure the majority of folks here know what it's title is.

Anyway - does not sound like there's unreleased material. Ideas seem to get dropped before being recorded.

oh well.

I take it the you talking about Visions by Bill Banahoweveryouspellit

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 9 2005, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 9 2005, 09:16 PM)
Rush : Disco Night Fever

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/EvanMacD03/DiscoNightFever.jpg

OMG MOON!!! LOL!!! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 10 2005, 01:10 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 9 2005, 09:16 PM)
Rush : Disco Night Fever

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/EvanMacD03/DiscoNightFever.jpg

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif Holy shit moon, that just made my day right there. I love how John Rutsey is the disco man! Thanks for that great laugh!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 18 2005, 08:55 PM)
The Christmas RUSH (my personal wish for an album)

or

Avalanche
Beholden
Caricatures
Drawn Aside
Empty Nights

A Christmas album would be amazing. I would really want to hear what they could do with some of those songs. Neil Diamond was the one who really got me into the Christmas tunes. His Christmas songs are quite good, but a Rush one would just be outstanding. trink39.gif Also like the names for the albums, DM. Very nice choices. yes.gif

Archived