Test4VitalSigns!!!!!!!!!!

Trance

Since I had planned to do this for him. . . but someone decided to do it (ahem...cough cough...a nameless post whore) I am going to go ahead and do it anyway biggrin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500 QUALITY POSTS!!! Welcome to the world of the Rushaholic!!!! You add so much to this board, baby. . . this place simply would not be the same without you smile.gif wub.gif You've added so much to my life in the time we've known each other, and I'm sure everyone else here can say the same. Your intelligence and humour are unsurpassable! Bravo to you!!! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

bncegrn.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif

Congrats to one of the nicest guys on the Forum (I have official given up the title today) wink.gif.

Good job, bro!!

653.gif 653.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif 653.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 9 2005, 05:58 PM)
Since I had planned to do this for him. . . but someone decided to do it (ahem...cough cough...a nameless post whore) I am going to go ahead and do it anyway biggrin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS ON 1500 QUALITY POSTS!!! Welcome to the world of the Rushaholic!!!! You add so much to this board, baby. . . this place simply would not be the same without you smile.gif wub.gif You've added so much to my life in the time we've known each other, and I'm sure everyone else here can say the same. Your intelligence and humour are unsurpassable! Bravo to you!!! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif
bncegrn.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif

Thank you for the nice words darling wub.gif smile.gif Thanks to TRF or else I wouldn't have met ya..smile.gif Thanx for all the moosies too! MMMMMMMM laugh.gif wink.gif

Great job! Congratulations! 653.gif trink39.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived