Pause-rewind-replay

Warm memory Chip

Hello everyone,

well I am a newbie to this Rush forum, to be honest I just recently picked up S+A CD the night before last. With that said, it seems the boys can do no wrong in my opinion. I have seen them in concert 6 times now, the last being the VP tour in 02.

I have the entire Rush ccollecion of CD,s(including the live+interviews) and every DVD I have been able to get my hands on, all of course fantastic stuff. I wanted to say hello to everyone and as we all know how sometimes it can be awkward when starting on a new blog-message board and so forth, but I have learned over the years the 9 out out every 10 Rush fan are open minded and welcoming to new folks.

I had also been on a different ISP for the last 3 years(no need to name it AOL.............LOL) and finally dropped them for at least for my friends and family to Verizon as their service seems to be awesome so far. I would love if there might be a friendly female to help me get my feet wet so to speak on the forum, I mean I can read every post on here and initially not be in the know, do you know......lol.

I can say that after 25 back to back listening sessions to S+A, again like with the debut of VP I am taken about at how over time and all the changes Rush always finds an excellent melodic way of re-inventing themselves. awesome.

well I am off to read the posts and I am sure I will enjoy future communication with fellow Rush fans

Welcome! Have fun!

2.gif

smile.gif Welcome aboard the fun ship TRF Warm Memory Chip. I hope you will be one of those that will stay awhile. Merry christmas to you and everyone close to you. 2.gif trink39.gif

Archived