Packers - Vikings

sfuentes

The pack is coming back. They answered with 10 points. Now it's 17-10.

If Javan Walker is hurt bad it will be hard for them to keep up with the Viks. He's one of the best in the league.

I want Minnisota to win, thats for sure so the Eagles will be heading into the Championship and then maybe the Super Bowl trink39.gif

Farve would have made a cool play if he wasn't past the line of scrimage. He's seems like a pretty cool guy. I wish that touchdown would have counted, he was 4 yards past the Line of scrimage though lol.

I'd rather see Green Bay win. I usually don't care who wins NFC games but I like watching Farve play so I hope GB wins. 14 points down at halftime, they better do SOMETHING quick in the 3rd quarter. Oh yeah, and stop the viks and force them make a couple mistakes.

If you are going to play man to man defense on Culpepper then you had better contain him in the pocket. He's going to eat them up all day if they don't.

It's a 7 point game now, 24-17....You can't count the pack out yet!!!!! Farve knows how to lead a comeback that's for sure!!!!!

QUOTE (Batman @ Jan 9 2005, 07:37 PM)
on aside note I love the miller and bud war spots with the umps. biggrin.gif
The Vikes have it. Three wildcard teams won. WOW!

3 out of 4 road teams won this weekend. Crazy.......I bet 3 out of 4 home teams win next week.

Archived