sfuentes is a Superconductor

Pags

Yes - you post a lot. But so what?? They are friendly, and fun, and you're a great guy to have around. Much congratulations!!!!!!

trink38.gif 653.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Superconductor already!? I only made this landmark a few days ago and I've been here since the end of October. I thought I was a fairly quick poster.... wacko.gif

Do you get any sleep sfuentes? laugh.gif

Gongrat's to you, you'll make Rushaholic today by all accounts, if you haven't alredy tongue.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 9 2005, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 9 2005, 11:02 AM)
Wow!!!!  trink39.gif

He's gonna get to 2112 quicker than you did, Indy!

Congrats! trink39.gif

No kidding. He'll catch up to where I am right now in like 5 hours. Oh well, you're still cool. Congrats!!! trink39.gif trink36.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 9 2005, 12:30 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 9 2005, 03:05 PM)
Better start making his badge, 1001...

Jack and pags have just over 2,050 posts, and are seemingly next to receive a badge. I figure sf will beat them to 2112 by tonight. tongue.gif

I'm only human! I assume I'll make 2112 in a few days. I need rest too, you know!

Sfuentes, you are a machine. A hard rocking, hard posting machine. The impressive thing is that you use excellent grammar and spelling in each post. Keep up the good work. trink39.gif

QUOTE (ikoul @ Jan 9 2005, 12:43 PM)
Sfuentes, you are a machine. A hard rocking, hard posting machine. The impressive thing is that you use excellent grammar and spelling in each post. Keep up the good work. trink39.gif

Thanks for the compliment. trink39.gif yes.gif

359 in a 24 hour period? ahahahahaha That is almost one post every 4 minutes for a whole day!!!!!! If you count the hours you slept it would be like one post every 3 minutes. Wow.

Archived