today i saw...

izzy

anyways... today I saw Kim Mitchell... he works at the radio station down the street from my school, and you can look into the window and see whoever's working... and I saw him for the first time of the million times I've walked down Younge Street. I was pretty dumbfounded... I didn't even wave when he looked right at me and now I feel like a tool.

Yup, that was definitely the highlight of the week. laugh.gif

QUOTE (izzy @ Dec 6 2007, 07:54 PM)
anyways... today I saw Kim Mitchell... he works at the radio station down the street from my school, and you can look into the window and see whoever's working... and I saw him for the first time of the million times I've walked down Younge Street. I was pretty dumbfounded... I didn't even wave when he looked right at me and now I feel like a tool.

Yup, that was definitely the highlight of the week. laugh.gif

Yeah's he's there at the Hard Rock every day. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Dec 6 2007, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE (izzy @ Dec 6 2007, 07:54 PM)

Yup, that was definitely the highlight of the week.  laugh.gif

Yeah's he's there at the Hard Rock every day. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

LOL, ya I know I've just never been there at the right time I guess.

Archived