Wish Me Luck

Digital Man

I'm going on my first "first date" in 16 years tonight & I'm a little nervous. Well, actually, extermely nervous. I almost threw this morning. wink.gif It's a very weird feeling needing to get a babysitter so I can go on a date. The whole situation is very surreal. I kind of feel like I'm watching a very interactive movie.

Y'all please send those good 2.gif vibes my way throughout the evening.

Wow, you are lucky. If my dates were glasses of water, I would have to sneak up on them.... laugh.gif I still aint got one yet, but its only been a couple weeks, and I am not looking that hard... Heh... Stay kewl, and just have fun. If it makes you feel any better, think of ESL, and it will get ya laughing!!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 8 2005, 02:10 PM)
Best wishes DM! You'll be fine. Just act like the cool, suave, debonair dude you are. cool.gif

Thanks snowdog, but somehow I don't see suave, deboanair guys almost puking the day of... laugh.gif

Thank you everyone for your thoughts & encouragement.

AGP - Thanks, it already made laugh.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 8 2005, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 8 2005, 02:10 PM)
Best wishes DM! You'll be fine. Just act like the cool, suave, debonair dude you are. cool.gif

Thanks snowdog, but somehow I don't see suave, deboanair guys almost puking the day of... laugh.gif

Thank you everyone for your thoughts & encouragement.

AGP - Thanks, it already made laugh.

Hey-I got sick before my first date with my wife. I was that nervous. It happens. Just brush and floss thoroughly.

Like RR said, just be yourself and everything will be fine.

Well it's the morning after - so I'm too late to wish you luck. However, I CAN hope it went great and you had the best time. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. The key is just enjoying yourself in her company. If she sees the good things in you- she'll be back. If she doesn't see the good things - no need to want her back. You da man!!!! cool.gif

Thanks all for your support. It's good to be past that hurdle.

No kissing, so there is nothing to tell, unfortunately. The date was actually a lot of fun, that elusive little "spark" just didn't show up. I think I made a new friend though, so it wasn't a total loss.

QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 9 2005, 07:54 AM)

Things often seem to have a way of working out. (Or so I've heard.  wink.gif )

Yeah, that' what THEY keep saying...

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 9 2005, 10:42 AM)
Thanks all for your support. It's good to be past that hurdle.

No kissing, so there is nothing to tell, unfortunately. The date was actually a lot of fun, that elusive little "spark" just didn't show up. I think I made a new friend though, so it wasn't a total loss.

Great job!!! Glad it went well for you. trink39.gif

Archived