Ladi's mind, body, soul connection

ladirushfan80

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. This intuitive awareness workshop I'm taking is amazing...

Honestly and truly.

One of the things I found most interesting is something called an Imprint, which I will get into more later.

So, I thought I'd share some of what I'm learning in here.

Basic Concepts

Intuition is innate but using it effectively is a learned skill that is mastered through experience.

Intuition is the act of presence to spirit or non-physical reality.

It cannot be learned through the intellect nor can it be mastered through techniques.

Techniques can nurture your opening to spiritual realities, just as yoga or aerobics can stretch and strengthen your body to allow vitality to flow more abundantly.

You can learn to breathe, meditate, manifest a cocoon of protective light around you, ground and even balance your chakras but none of these techniques alone will make you intuitive.

While the methods you learn will open and balance your energy, intuitive understanding is manifested through the practice of being present one moment at a time.

Intuition happens through conscious presence to non-physical reality here and now.

Intuition: An innate, natural, universal communication of non-physical and non-ordinary reality to that which is physical.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Apr 7 2008, 08:05 AM)
Ok. This intuitive awareness workshop I'm taking is amazing...
Honestly and truly.

One of the things I found most interesting is something called an Imprint, which I will get into more later.

So, I thought I'd share some of what I'm learning in here.

Basic Concepts
Intuition is innate but using it effectively is a learned skill that is mastered through experience.

Intuition is the act of presence to spirit or non-physical reality.

It cannot be learned through the intellect nor can it be mastered through techniques.

Techniques can nurture your opening to spiritual realities, just as yoga or aerobics can stretch and strengthen your body to allow vitality to flow more abundantly.

You can learn to breathe, meditate, manifest a cocoon of protective light around you, ground and even balance your chakras but none of these techniques alone will make you intuitive.

While the methods you learn will open and balance your energy, intuitive understanding is manifested through the practice of being present one moment at a time.

Intuition happens through conscious presence to non-physical reality here and now.

Intuition: An innate, natural, universal communication of non-physical and non-ordinary reality to that which is physical.

ladi, I'm so glad you found this workshop!

I've been into Yoga since it wasn't even 'the thing'...I was in my teens...so you know how long ago that was wink.gif

I've also been into chakra, meditation etc.,

I need to do another workshop of some kind.

I'll look into this smile.gif Sounds just what I need.

Keep posting (when you have a chance) about this. I love to hear about it. I'm all for things like this!

hug2.gif for you

Spirit: The Essence of your non-physical being that is eternal and exists beyond the duality of physical and non-physical reality.

Your spirit is non-incarnated essence. It exists in the state of full-awareness of your divine potential. It serves as a guiding force for your life.

Soul: The aspect of your spirit which is incarnate within your physical body.

It is the part of your essence that is evolving through your physical body, mind, and emotions.

Your soul contains energetic imprints that exist to be evolved.

Evolution of your soul occurs by relinquishing identification with your life story, your personality and therefore allowing your spiritual potential to be manifested throughout your life.

Your spirit and soul relate to one another as creators of your potential.

Your spirit is not attached to your story or experience.

Your soul is the aspect of your spirit that is evolving, expanding its potential through you.

They both reside in full awareness of your creative potential in every moment to realize the highest outcome, highest experience, and most uplifting choice.

They serve as guiding forces for you and consistently urge you to choose that which will evolve you (allow your potential to be manifested).

To live in concert with this divine guidance happens through letting go of the constant directives from the mind or learned self and the cultivation of presence to your Spirit.

The Learned Self: Often called the Ego; the mind; the false-self; the wounded self and other descriptions that reveal its confinement to physical experience as a basis for being.

The ego or learned self is an expression of the experiences, interpretations and perceptions your mind has adapted into vibrational habits called beliefs.

Your spirit never conspires or adapts these beliefs.

They exist in your energy bodies as imprints.

Imprints are energetic restrictions of divine potential within a human system.

People often see imprints as an identity.

The identification with imprints keeps them alive.

All imprints create your life.

Energetic imprints are the creative forces determining your entire life: UNTIL you learn to 1) relinquish identification with these patterns of energy (beliefs) 2) allow your spirit to flourish throughout your being through intuitive presence 3) intentionally transmute the imprint into a higher vibration by allowing your spiritual potential to create for you instead of your imprints.

Imprints exist within your human energy only to be transmuted as part of the collective human evolutionary plan.

QUOTE (Daylin @ Apr 9 2008, 12:59 PM)
^^^ahhh, ladi!

Thank you, for taking the time and posting the above posts.
Much appreciated! hug2.gif

you are most welcome, Daylin.

Plenty more where that came from! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

hug2.gif

Um, I thought this was some health thread like in physical health? unsure.gif

But now that I read it, it's a thread I enjoy biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know, I should do more to keep in shape but well...... trying to fix me mind first wink.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Apr 9 2008, 04:50 PM)
Um, I thought this was some health thread like in physical health? unsure.gif

But now that I read it, it's a thread I enjoy biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know, I should do more to keep in shape but well...... trying to fix me mind first wink.gif

bekloppt.gif hey!

I'm glad you are enjoying it!

you work on what ever you need to work on first...

the rest will fall into place accordingly.

This I know is True.

heart.gif

Again....

thank you, tenfold, for todays post, ladi!

I needed to read this...I get it!

Believe me when I tell you I really needed to see this.

I mean, I know lots about stuff like this...I do yoga, etc., but, you

just hit the nail on the head, so to speak!

You are awesome, ladi wub.gif

keep 'em comin'...

please!

kishug.gif

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Apr 11 2008, 12:26 PM)
I found a visual meditation class.

Now if I can make myself go there............

Take your time P.

You'll go when it feels right to go.

If he's up for it, (and I can't imagine him NOT being up for it) maybe take Huck with you for a class or two...

confused13.gif

Just a thought.

Presence: the art of being fully conscious of your spirit now.

Spirit exists beyond the confinements of time and space.

Time is a creation of the mind to serve an understanding of change.

Because everything real exists in the infinite now, the only way to access spirit is through intentional presence of being here now.

Being here attentively requires practice in a culture driven by the forces of ego which include striving to be more, have more, feel more, see more, know more.

Spirit is everything; awakened in the now.

Through presence, you consciously connect to your infinite essence now.

Allowing: Allowing is the art of being present without attempting to change what the mind finds undesirable.

It allows divine essence to expand without resisting it or confining it in any way.

Allowing is not apathy; it is the art of being present to your spirit with out resisting its flow in manner.

If you are in the rain and are miserable, you are not present or allowing because you are resisting an experience of being in the rain.

If you are present to your spirit in the rain, it may just be having a ball with the adventure of getting wet.

Only the mind will confine the experience into something less than its potential.

Allowing happens through presence to the sacred rhythms of life; the exquisiteness of the adventure; the presence to flow.

Any perception that limits the divine potential of you, another or all life is resistance.

Any experience of the infinite potential of divine source energy within you, or any other life, is allowing.

This thread is an amazing thing.

Ladirushfan80: You created a place for positive thoughts and some little remembrances that are useful to us and are necessary to keep our lives going in current situations.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Soon enough I'll share mine too.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Apr 12 2008, 01:12 PM)

Take your time P.

If he's up for it, (and I can't imagine him NOT being up for it) maybe take Huck with you for a class or two...

confused13.gif

Just a thought.

Yeah, he said he'd rather not go but if I needed him he would : )

How lucky am I??

QUOTE (Mrs. Huck Rogers @ Apr 12 2008, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Apr 12 2008, 01:12 PM)

Take your time P.

confused13.gif

Just a thought.

Yeah, he said he'd rather not go but if I needed him he would : )

How lucky am I??

very lucky, indeed yes.gif

wub.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 15 2008, 05:17 PM)

But Amy I'm only posing as a human being to give an experience to the universe/multiverse. Once this vessel expires I'll go back to being a cosmic entity. I'll send you full humans a telepathegram once I get back over there though if you like?

angel.gif

YOU TOO !!!! ohmy.gif

nah... that would be fine duckman, I would like that.

Thank you very much biggrin.gif

Archived