Yo ho hello

Uncle

Hello my name's Pete (aka Uncle)

I'm a rush fan (shock horror ohmy.gif )

I'm a bassist and like fencing and scrambling (bit like rock climbing)

Anywho I'll add a point to this post so as not to waste space.

This is for the people who play instruments. Which song do you enjoy playing most on your Keyboard/Guitar/Bass/Drums?

TTFN cool10.gif

OK, to answer your question Uncle........My favorite song to play live is "Master of Puppets"....It was fun to play and it got people fired up in the crowd so I always liked playing it. My favorite Rush song to play is probably La Villa.

WelCoMe AbOArD uNcLe!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool its nice to have such a warm welcome

thanks

And in response to Indica when playing to a crowd live me and our band favour "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet, always gets the crowd going as it is a nice simple rocker.

Favourite rush song to play is "Show Don't Tell" awesome stuff and the only song apart from "The Pass" that I liked from Presto it is the only album I thought was a waste of time, just an opinion though.

Welcome to TRF!

I am currently not in a band, but am trying to start my own Rush tribute band called After Image (any guesses where i got the title? biggrin.gif GUP) but since i'm not being successful at finding a guitarist and a bassist/keyboardist/singer, my strongest songs that i can play drums to are side one of Moving Pictures, Test For Echo, and 2112 (overture/temples/presentation/oracle:the dream(having trouble with the other parts)

But i'll never ever be as good as NeilFinal.gif !

Hat's off to anyone who can play 2112 and La Villa.

I try to play the drums, the songs I enjoy playing aren't always the ones I like listening to most.

Trying to bash out 2112 is alway fun - but I just don't hit and rock that hard so it sounds a bit lame when I do it (I enjoy it though).

I like playing the feel of Digital Man, you can can inside that one and getting to use the China playing Afterimages

QUOTE (BigG @ Jan 8 2005, 02:04 PM)
Hat's off to anyone who can play 2112 and La Villa.

I try to play the drums, the songs I enjoy playing aren't always the ones I like listening to most.

Trying to bash out 2112 is alway fun - but I just don't hit and rock that hard so it sounds a bit lame when I do it (I enjoy it though).

I like playing the feel of Digital Man, you can can inside that one and getting to use the China playing Afterimages

Indeed. My hats off to you as well. trink39.gif

I can pick along to 2112 quite happily but the entire bass part to La Villa nooooooo I can't get over that awesome solo in between the swing/jazz riffs ohmy.gif 653.gif truly awesome

I play a mean CD  and my favorite today is Xanadu

woah woah slow down Rolinda that's too advanced for me lol still trying to get to grips with this v-i-n-y-l technology

confuuuuuuusing 1287.gif ph34r.gif unsure.gif

Welcome Uncle - and welcome EAA. Great to have you here. ENJOY and see you 'round the Forum.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

Archived