Tennessee Titans

The Owl

I decided to go ahead and start this thread for my team. It's too late in the season to make this a seasonal thread so I will make this for overall, and try to continue this thread through the off season, the draft, and next season as well.

Anyways Titans on Monday Night Football tonight, playing the Broncos. I hope we win this on, espicially after the dissapointing loss to Jacksonville last week.

I will post again after the game tonight

Edited by Midway Hawker

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ Nov 20 2007, 12:34 PM)
I just read the box score and he had a hell of a game. The Titans won the time of possession and yardage battle and still lost.

Yes we won the stats battle, what lost the game was some big mistakes.

Every touch down that Denver had was at least a 40+ yard play.

Turnovers, Dropped Passes, Not-covering recievers....that lost the game

Damn, I've neglected this thread.....

Oh, Well

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

TITANS MADE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif

I realise that Indy didn't exactly bring their "A" game tonight, but a win Is a win.

I think Tennessee can get past San Diego next week...but then there's New England eh.gif eh.gif eh.gif eh.gif

QUOTE (The Owl @ Dec 31 2007, 12:11 AM)
Damn, I've neglected this thread.....

Oh, Well

1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif

TITANS MADE THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif
1022.gif  1022.gif
1022.gif  1022.gif

I realise that Indy didn't exactly bring their "A" game tonight, but a win Is a win.

I think Tennessee can get past San Diego next week...but then there's New England eh.gif  eh.gif  eh.gif  eh.gif

UUHH! i beg to differ - San Diego beat Indy who had their number one offense and defence playing the entire game - The titans barely beat a second string team playing most of the game - Yes they were without Young for the second half but with only 9 td's and 17 interceptions i believe it was better Collins played the second half anyway - I'm not knocking the Titans but they are not ready for San Diego's Defense which is number 1 in takeaways in the league. The only way the Titans can beat the Chargers is if Rivers meets our expectations and folds under pressure - I think they will beat the Titans but Rivers will take them no further. He doesn't have the maturity nor the skills to beat an Indy or New England -

Edited by alphseeker

Hey, Tennessee should have beat San Deigo a few weeks ago. Unfortuatly we blew a 20? point lead in the 4th quarter and lost in overtime.

I am not trying to say that San Deigo is a push over team, I am saying that it will be a good game, and that either team could win, I was merely trying to place good vibes into my team.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 1 2008, 09:53 PM)
Hey, Tennessee should have beat San Deigo a few weeks ago. Unfortuatly we blew a 20? point lead in the 4th quarter and lost in overtime.

I am not trying to say that San Deigo is a push over team, I am saying that it will be a good game, and that either team could win, I was merely trying to place good vibes into my team.

Nothing wrong with good vibes - Titans have played well down the stretch as have the Bolts and yes it will be a great game -

Is there a QB controversy going on in the Smoky's? Collins has played well, do you start him and try to win, or give your future QB the playoff experience, and is his quad healthy? And what about the S Merriman incident from the last game with SD, will we see more retribution? This game might be better than billed.

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ Jan 2 2008, 08:15 PM)
Is there a QB controversy going on in the Smoky's? Collins has played well, do you start him and try to win, or give your future QB the playoff experience, and is his quad healthy? And what about the S Merriman incident from the last game with SD, will we see more retribution? This game might be better than billed.

Not really, Young re-irritated his quad duiring the game with Indy last week.

He was stretching it and working it during the second half of the game, in which Collins QB'ed. I don't know wether or not Young will start in San Deigo, but Collins is a good QB, but unfortunaty he cannot scramble for shit, and thats one reason we really need Young vs. San Deigo. We are going to need Vince's Scrambling abilty against the Charger Defence.

well, what can I say.....It's been a good season. I can't say I am happy with the loss today, but I am still glad we made it to the playoffs this season.

Congradulations to San Diego, and good luck against the Colts.

I am already looking foward to next season, as each year goes by Tennessee gets better and better, ever since the dissolvment of the 99 SuperBowl team.

Here's to Tennessee!!! And to a hopeful next season

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 6 2008, 07:44 PM)
well, what can I say.....It's been a good season. I can't say I am happy with the loss today, but I am still glad we made it to the playoffs this season.

I am already looking foward to next season, as each year goes by Tennessee gets better and better, ever since the dissolvment of the 99 SuperBowl team.

And pray that you get some receivers.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jan 6 2008, 07:44 PM)

Titans have a hell of a defensive line - And a great coach - Congrats for a great year -

Young really needs some Qb work in the Off-season.

The Titians had this game but for a few bad plays.

Both offensive and defense seemed to just check out from time to time.

A Good season even with the lose something to build on.