Worst movie you've seen?

sfuentes

QUOTE (debe @ Jan 30 2005, 01:08 AM)
Seven, anything with Jean-Claude Van (look at my butt)Damm or Chevy Chase in it. Lately... Troy. Did Brad Pitt actually act in that, cause I didn't see any acting from him.

Troy was terrible with some terrible philosophic lines in it.

Some writers should be worried. So should some actors. unsure.gif

----------

ohmy.gif Citizen Kane!!! You must suffer.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dare anyone to sit thru a horror flick called S.I.C.K. (Serial Insane Clown Killer) ...I've seen my fair share of godawful movies but this one really takes the cake....I mean it is HORRIBLE!!!! And not like funny horrible.... 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif Edited by Test4VitalSigns

for me it would have to be edward scissorhands.

i remember seeing this when it came out with my sister and her best friend (they were about 15 or so). they loved it, were moved - for the love of God, they were actually CRYING at the end of it! i remember thinking it was the biggest piece of sh*t i'd ever seen.

the two main things that bothered me was the utter and complete stupidity of everyone who lived in the neighborhood where it took place - maybe that was intentional and it was supposed to be ironic or clever or something, but i thought it was unbearable and wretched to sit through. the other thing is something that truly bothers me in some movies - emotional manipulation. the director went way out of his way to do everything in his power to try and grab your emotions and pound on them to feel sorry for the main character in a way so obvious and annoying that i felt like i was being f*cked around with. this is the same reason why i'm nowhere near as crazy about E.T. as most people.

i know this movie enjoys some kind of macabre popularity, but as far as i'm concerned, edward scissorhands made me want to 062802puke_prv.gif .

end rant.

Most recent worst, Amityville remake rehash same crap. One that stands out for me is GODS AND GENERALS should of received a medal for sitting for what seemed close to four hours at theater enduring this cliche hollywood hog wash. Better off being ABC mini series like North and South at least you would get commercial brakes. WAR IS HELL AND SO WAS WATCHING THIS MOVIE !!!

QUOTE (softfilter @ Jul 8 2005, 03:08 AM)
One that stands out for me is GODS AND GENERALS should of received a medal for sitting for what seemed close to four hours at theater enduring this cliche hollywood hog wash. B

Sad to say that I was in that piece of trash. I was in Jackson's farewell speech and the battle of Manassas scenes.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jul 8 2005, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ Jul 8 2005, 03:08 AM)
One that stands out for me is GODS AND GENERALS should of received a medal for sitting for what seemed close to four hours at theater enduring this cliche hollywood hog wash. B

Sad to say that I was in that piece of trash. I was in Jackson's farewell speech and the battle of Manassas scenes.

Hey thats still cool that you were in it ! A couple members of the SCV camp I belong to were in GETTYSBURG including our camp commander. He had issues with Tom Berengers portrayal of Longstreet guess some of them tried to tell him his hat wasen't right . (Hardcore Confederates in the Attic) On your'e SNL cowbell skit movie have Blue Oyster Cult playing themselves!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Jul 11 2005, 08:36 AM)
The John Water(s) flick CRY BABY with Johnny Depp. It's the only movie that I ever walked out of it in the theater. And I love Depp! I know that J.W.'s films are supposed to be 'like that' but dammit that one was awful.

i kinda liked cry baby - didn't love it, and it was kinda stupid, but also kinda fun.

kinda...

I was unfortunate enough to have been given free tickets to a preview of Carrie 2 before its release... The pain was too great to accurately describe! Sure it was free, but that was 2 hours of my life that I never get back!!

One of the worst was some foreign made film called "Deja Vu" that my sister picked out from Blockbuster. It was supposed to be a horror story. Stupid movie. Crimony.

Test:

I dare anyone to sit thru a horror flick called S.I.C.K. (Serial Insane Clown Killer) ...I've seen my fair share of godawful movies but this one really takes the cake....I mean it is HORRIBLE!!!! And not like funny horrible.... 

spirit:

Please rent S.I.C.K. serial insane clown killer...you have to see it to believe it. The entire cast and crew never worked on another movie again(thank god) This movie is absolutely hideous... It's shockingly bad

must be pretty bad!!

QUOTE (Signals1982 @ Jul 20 2005, 10:24 PM)
Test:

I dare anyone to sit thru a horror flick called S.I.C.K. (Serial Insane Clown Killer) ...I've seen my fair share of godawful movies but this one really takes the cake....I mean it is HORRIBLE!!!! And not like funny horrible.... 

spirit:

Please rent S.I.C.K. serial insane clown killer...you have to see it to believe it. The entire cast and crew never worked on another movie again(thank god) This movie is absolutely hideous... It's shockingly bad

must be pretty bad!!

You have no idea 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Mr_Crunch @ Jul 21 2005, 05:12 PM)
Most recent one I saw that comes to mind is Zoolander - only made through about 20 minutes then turned it off.

i don't know what it is about zoolander - my wife likes it (doesn't love it), my two best friends (a couple) both hated it and thought it was really stupid, and i thought it was absolutely HILARIOUS - really, one of the funniest movies ever made imho. i can't understand why anyone doesn't think this movie is totally brilliantly hilarious! confused13.gif

btw, welcome to TRF mr. crunch (technically you've been a memeber a lot longer than i have, but just started posting) - stick around awhile! trink39.gif

Edited by rushgoober

So many movies already mentioned, I don't know what to choose. The most recent Godzilla with Matthew Broderick. What a pile that was. Jurassic Park in New York.

Eraser had the worst CGI ever and there was a scene where Arnold falls out of an airplane during the day, lands on a car, brushes himself off and drives off into the night. All that in like 30 secs. 062802puke_prv.gif

Any Highlander except the first one.

I hate Scarface. What a load. I'll never understand why people love it. Horrid acting, except for Steven Bauer, who was actually playing himself.

Top Gun. Why couldn't they have just shown the jets?

QUOTE (Mr_Crunch @ Jul 21 2005, 02:12 PM)
Most recent one I saw that comes to mind is Zoolander - only made through about 20 minutes then turned it off.

Haven't seemn thie one yet, but I did the same thing to Anchorman with Will Ferrell. I just thought it was hideous. 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jul 26 2005, 12:41 PM)
QUOTE (Mr_Crunch @ Jul 21 2005, 02:12 PM)

Haven't seemn thie one yet, but I did the same thing to Anchorman with Will Ferrell. I just thought it was hideous. 062802puke_prv.gif

zoolander is 10 times better than anchorman. anchorman had i thought a lot of funny moments, but a lot more horrendously stupid ones, whereas zoolander i just thougth was classic and uniformly hilarious - some people think its stupid, but i don't get why. confused13.gif

cracks me up every time! rofl3.gif

Edited by rushgoober