BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME

tangy

QUOTE (adace1 @ Sep 20 2012, 01:36 PM)
So the new album rules. Not really sure how it stacks up with their other material, but it's definitely a highlight of the year.

laugh.gif nice, i thought for a minute i missed the release date. glad to hear you like it. 1022.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Oct 9 2012, 02:16 PM)
All I have to say about this album is the usual:

Holy f***ing squirrel nuts! This is amazing biggrin.gif

i thought i would get it today but shit happened and it looks like the next time my sorry ass will venture down in town is friday.

doh.gif

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Oct 10 2012, 09:07 PM)
I am surprised there is not much talk going on, this is top 3 albums of the year, it keeps growing on me tons.

yeah, the reviews i have read are glowing. i will either pick it up today or tomorrow.

BTBAM appears to be a hard sell on this forum. keep in mind this thread is about 5 years old and only 5 pages long. its not easy music to digest but i dig the energy. 1022.gif

QUOTE (tangy @ Oct 11 2012, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Oct 10 2012, 09:07 PM)
I am surprised there is not much talk going on, this is top 3 albums of the year, it keeps growing on me tons.

yeah, the reviews i have read are glowing. i will either pick it up today or tomorrow.

BTBAM appears to be a hard sell on this forum. keep in mind this thread is about 5 years old and only 5 pages long. its not easy music to digest but i dig the energy. 1022.gif

I really don't know why this band isn't more famous in prog circles. I dn't know how they fare in the metal world, but I am really surprised Colors is not a top 100 album on PA, and this one just tops Colors, IMO.

Another piece of music from them I think is sublime but too short and should've been used on this album: mirrors. Just the second half. It fits perfectly on this album, but whatever.

I guess it's the vocals. Everything else is so perfect, I really don't get why it's not more famous on this board or like I said, in the prog world.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Oct 11 2012, 06:09 PM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Oct 11 2012, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,Oct 10 2012, 09:07 PM)

I really don't know why this band isn't more famous in prog circles. I dn't know how they fare in the metal world, but I am really surprised Colors is not a top 100 album on PA, and this one just tops Colors, IMO.

Another piece of music from them I think is sublime but too short and should've been used on this album: mirrors. Just the second half. It fits perfectly on this album, but whatever.

I guess it's the vocals. Everything else is so perfect, I really don't get why it's not more famous on this board or like I said, in the prog world.

I might well pick this one up after all, I like the concept album idea and I like "Astral Body" and the official video for it. Plus I persevered with the other song available on youtube "Telos" and I like it better now.

trink38.gif