Ominous Happenings...

LakesideMaiden

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jan 5 2005, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 5 2005, 09:48 AM)
WHEN you get that job hopefully Geddy or Alex call you up!!!!! Good luck dood!  trink36.gif

And what would LSM give Geddy for free? Hmmmmmm...

rofl3.gif Any damn thing that he wanted.... wub.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wicked!!!

I have a story for you....my friend who works at Axe Music (local music store) and is a drummer, said that one day some drum tech guy phoned him up and asked if he had this part..(90 degeree angle clamp I believe biggrin.gif ) and he was like yea dude I do.....who is this for? And the tech says, Neil Peart. And so my friend was like ummm ok (in awe) and said you can pick it up...blah blah blah....anyways next couple of weeks or so the tech comes by and picks up the part and my friend was like meh, no charge....it was only a $20 part anyways...and the tech was like sweet thanks! Next day Neil actaully phones my friend up personally to thank him for giving him the part and such and gives him 2 tickets front row for the Calgary show....WHEN you get that job hopefully Geddy or Alex call you up!!!!! Good luck dood! trink36.gif

OMG!! That is FARGIN' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a perk dude!!!! drool1.gif

updated the beginning of the thread with more pictures of the store from when i dropped off my application today.... smile.gif

i thought so...i couldnt stop taking pictures wink.gif and thats not even the whole store...or even the whole acoustic room! i didnt get into the drum room or the keyboard/recording room...the store has realleh developed over the past couple years... wub.gif

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jan 5 2005, 08:55 AM)
WHEN you get that job hopefully Geddy or Alex call you up!!!!! Good luck dood!  trink36.gif

And what would LSM give Geddy for free? Hmmmmmm...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif LOL

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 6 2005, 12:23 AM)
I applied at Guitar Center not too long ago. Didn't get it, especially with my knowledge of drum equipment. The job went to the manager's kid who quite frankly, doesn't know shit about drums.

That really sucks, man sad.gif

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Jan 6 2005, 12:26 AM)
I applied at Guitar Center not too long ago. Didn't get it, especially with my knowledge of drum equipment. The job went to the manager's kid who quite frankly, doesn't know shit about drums.

Tell me about it. I nearly strangled the kid when I was asking him about different equipment. I asked him if he could grab a pair of hot rods for me and it went over his head. Funny thing is they were right in front of him...

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 5 2005, 10:57 PM)

Tell me about it. I nearly strangled the kid when I was asking him about different equipment. I asked him if he could grab a pair of hot rods for me and it went over his head. Funny thing is they were right in front of him...

LOL!!!! omg so sorry you didn't get the job....stoopid managers kid

dude that sucks and blows...Gotta hate nepotism mad.gif ....yeah the guy asked me if I had any sales experience...told him no, but that I had 8 years of Customer Service experience, and over 20 years experience playing the guitar, with a lifetime of experience with guitars in my immediate family. Also that I was a professional vocalist too...who knows, hopefully I'll get a call back from them!

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 6 2005, 12:57 AM)

Keep tabs on that job...maybe the manager will see that his kid is a complete doofus and need somebody who knows what they're doing.

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 6 2005, 11:02 AM)
dude that sucks and blows...Gotta hate nepotism mad.gif ....yeah the guy asked me if I had any sales experience...told him no, but that I had 8 years of Customer Service experience, and over 20 years experience playing the guitar, with a lifetime of experience with guitars in my immediate family. Also that I was a professional vocalist too...who knows, hopefully I'll get a call back from them!

We'll keep our fingers crossed...

I do hope you get the job!!

wacko.gif

iF IT WASN'T FOR THE Witches and the great NewEngland town of SALEM on Holloween, And now FLY BY NITE...You got the job... rose.gif ..i hope bekloppt.gif

nice pictures to..

Woo-hoo! I heard back from the GM today! Going in for an interview on Wednesday next week biggrin.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 11 2005, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 11 2005, 05:23 PM)
Woo-hoo!  I heard back from the GM today!  Going in for an interview on Wednesday next week biggrin.gif

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif For a job right? Might sound dumb but... Just makin sure.

laugh.gif yeah, a job interview rofl3.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 11 2005, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 11 2005, 03:23 PM)
Woo-hoo!  I heard back from the GM today!  Going in for an interview on Wednesday next week biggrin.gif

WICKED!!! good luck dood! trink36.gif

Thanks chickie!! laugh.gif

Archived