'Batman Begins'

Jack Aubrey

It occured to me that we may have some peeps here who have not seen it.

'Batman Begins'

I never thought I would say this after Batman Forever, but I'm actually excited about this new Batman movie. That trailer has a much darker atmosphere then the cartoony ones in Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. It almost even seems darker then the first two. Thanks for the link Jack.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 1 2004, 11:40 AM)
I never thought I would say this after Batman Forever, but I'm actually excited about this new Batman movie. That trailer has a much darker atmosphere then the cartoony ones in Batman Forever and Batman and Robin. It almost even seems darker then the first two. Thanks for the link Jack.

You're very welcome, and I agree absolutely with everything you said. Plus, the cast is amazing! Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, and Liam Neeson. I am very tempted to say: 'How can they go wrong?'.

egghead was my fav batman badman LOL that vincent price kicked ass in whateva he did on film

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 7 2004, 02:26 PM)
egghead was my fav batman badman LOL that vincent price kicked ass in whateva he did on film

http://www.sergioleone.net/mt-31.jpg

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 1 2004, 10:46 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 1 2004, 11:40 AM)
I never thought I would say this after Batman Forever, but I'm actually excited about this new Batman movie.  That trailer has a much darker atmosphere then the cartoony ones in Batman Forever and Batman and Robin.  It almost even seems darker then the first two.  Thanks for the link Jack.

You're very welcome, and I agree absolutely with everything you said. Plus, the cast is amazing! Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, and Liam Neeson. I am very tempted to say: 'How can they go wrong?'.

Don't forget the incomparable Cillian Murphy as the Scarecrow !

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 7 2004, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 7 2004, 02:26 PM)

http://www.sergioleone.net/mt-31.jpg

hahahahha OMFG jack u rock LOL havent seen ol egghead in a long a$$ time

wow talk bout a flashback

"holy strawberries batman! I think we're in a JAM!"

oh that Robin had some lines huh? icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I honestly can't wait for this movie to come out. Excellent Script, great cast, great director...

Plus they're actually keeping true to the comics in this one.

For those of you who haven't read the script, but want to go to moviespoilers.net/batman.html. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the link for the script. Its in pdf format so you'll need adobe to read it.

Well for those of you who are intersted, there's a pic of The Scarecrow's mask online. I don't know how accurate it is, but judging from the scripts description, it's pretty legit. (Remember that this picture is only concept art, so it may have changed since it was drawn).

Scarecrow Pic.