"Geddy's dryer" t-shirts

Communist Olga

I saw dozens of folks at the Rotterdam show wearing these crazy hippy t-shirts with something like "I got this t-shirt from Geddy's dryer" written on them.

Damn groovy things.

When were they released, and do they ever pop up on eBay? They look positively badass, and I want one for myself. Some of the ones at the show were pretty faded out, but others looked completely fresh and new.

So yeah, what're the chances of getting my mitts on one of these someday?

Also, I'm a girl, and not a particularly large one at that, so a baggy, manly tee isn't really what I'm looking for. Were female versions released at any point?

Also, apologies if this isn't the right place.

Edited by Communist Olga

They were from the R30 Tour 3 years ago. Not sure how easy it is to get one now.

Sorry, posted twice due to intermittent server laugh.gif

Edited by rickyrob

I think they had the dryers during the Vapor Trails tour too. Good luck finding one of those shirts though...they only threw out a dozen or so after each concert.

Hey I would LOVE one of those shirts - anyone here on TRF got one?

QUOTE (Communist Olga @ Oct 19 2007, 05:35 AM)
I saw dozens of folks at the Rotterdam show wearing these crazy hippy t-shirts with something like "I got this t-shirt from Geddy's dryer" written on them.
Damn groovy things.
When were they released, and do they ever pop up on eBay? They look positively badass, and I want one for myself. Some of the ones at the show were pretty faded out, but others looked completely fresh and new.
So yeah, what're the chances of getting my mitts on one of these someday?
Also, I'm a girl, and not a particularly large one at that, so a baggy, manly tee isn't really what I'm looking for. Were female versions released at any point?

Also, apologies if this isn't the right place.

I just think it's cool that you're from Russia 1022.gif

Hello Rush community. I tragically lost my Rush tie dye from Geddy's dryer last week when my home was lost in the fire in Boulder Creek, Ca. If anyone can part with their beloved shirt, I would be so grateful to purchase it from you. Thank you so kindly, Ann

Hello Rush community. I tragically lost my Rush tie dye from Geddy's dryer last week when my home was lost in the fire in Boulder Creek, Ca. If anyone can part with their beloved shirt, I would be so grateful to purchase it from you. Thank you so kindly, Ann

So sorry to hear that. Some good friends of mine lost their house in Boulder Creek as well. :(

If I had one of those shirts, I'd gladly send it to you. Thoughts and prayers to you and your fam.

• Like 2