Lets all take a trip...........

iamarushfan

Because not everyone understands Rush like we do. But that's OK. Just think how much harder it would be to aquire great seats and how much more expensive Rush tickets would be if any more people liked them as much as the special group of people like all of us do.

Geddy, Alex and Neil are all wealthy men, they have made tons of great music. They don't really need a hall of fame to prove anything. I think it's more special that they don't lump themselves into a group with all those other "REGULAR" bands. laugh.gif

http://www.geocities.com/rogers_web_waste/geddy20.jpg

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 3 2005, 01:30 PM)
Because not everyone understands Rush like we do. But that's OK. Just think how much harder it would be to aquire great seats and how much more expensive Rush tickets would be if any more people liked them as much as the special group of people like all of us does.

Geddy, Alex and Neil are all wealthy men, they have made tons of great music. They don't really need a hall of fame to prove anything. I think it's more special that they don't lump themselves into a group with all those other "REGULAR" bands. laugh.gif

Exactly! Good post Indy!

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 3 2005, 12:30 PM)
Because not everyone understands Rush like we do. But that's OK. Just think how much harder it would be to aquire great seats and how much more expensive Rush tickets would be if any more people liked them as much as the special group of people like all of us does.

Haha. That's the best explanation I've ever heard about anything.

Just think, if they got into the hall of fame, then us true fans would have to lose our seats to rabble that are just getting tickets because they are in the hall of fame. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 4 2005, 11:23 AM)
QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Jan 4 2005, 08:08 AM)
Considering some of the people who got in, why lump Rush into that group?

Good point.

If they do somehow get in, let it be after they retire. They're not done yet.

No doubt, just hope they don't get caught betting on music or they might not ever get in!!!! Just ask Pete Rose!! unsure.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 4 2005, 12:43 PM)

Good point.

No doubt, just hope they don't get caught betting on music or they might not ever get in!!!! Just ask Pete Rose!! unsure.gif

Betting on music. Too funny!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Good point.

Please don't tell me Nirvana or some of those crappy 90s bands are in there already...

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 3 2005, 03:30 PM)
Because not everyone understands Rush like we do. But that's OK. Just think how much harder it would be to aquire great seats and how much more expensive Rush tickets would be if any more people liked them as much as the special group of people like all of us do.

yes.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jan 4 2005, 03:53 PM)

Good point.

Please don't tell me Nirvana or some of those crappy 90s bands are in there already...

You're eligible 25 years after your first recording. Nirvana has a ways to go.

Archived