Groupie Barbie ON TOUR

Groupie Barbie

Hi guys!!

As you may (or may not) know, I'm now on tour with Rush bncegrn.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif

Here's a shot of me with the band (that's me on the end with the purple-streaked hair!):

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Groupie_Barbie/GroupieBarbieONTOUR.jpg

This has been the most amazing experience of my life - and it keeps getting better!!

Now, the reason I started this thread is that I would love it if anyone going to the upcoming shows (that are up close enough - AND have cameras with them) could get pictures of me at the various shows, so that I have a photographic record of my time spent with my boys heart.gif wub.gif - Plus I know there's a few of my friends on here who would love to see it!!

Thanks in advance!!!

GB

• Like 2

ohmy.gif

You lucky b!tch!! I'm so jealous!!!

laugh.gif

But that would ROCK if people could get pictures of you on tour!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 653.gif

QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Sep 27 2007, 11:47 PM)
Hi guys!!

As you may (or may not) know, I'm now on tour with Rush bncegrn.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif

Here's a shot of me with the band (that's me on the end with the purple-streaked hair!):

This has been the most amazing experience of my life - and it keeps getting better!!

Now, the reason I started this thread is that I would love it if anyone going to the upcoming shows (that are up close enough - AND have cameras with them) could get pictures of me at the various shows, so that I have a photographic record of my time spent with my boys heart.gif wub.gif - Plus I know there's a few of my friends on here who would love to see it!!

Thanks in advance!!!

GB

Lerxst heart.gif you!!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 27 2007, 10:49 PM)
ohmy.gif

You lucky b!tch!! I'm so jealous!!!

laugh.gif

But that would ROCK if people could get pictures of you on tour!!! 1022.gif 2.gif 653.gif

angry.gif bitch!

QUOTE (Lady April @ Sep 27 2007, 11:58 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 27 2007, 10:49 PM)
ohmy.gif

You lucky b!tch!!  I'm so jealous!!! 

laugh.gif

angry.gif bitch!

I KNOW, eh??? angry.gif firedevil.gif

QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Sep 27 2007, 10:47 PM)
Hi guys!!

Thanks in advance!!!

GB

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

applaudit.gif Love it! applaudit.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 28 2007, 12:23 AM)
biggrin.gif Give Alex a huggle-puggle from me! biggrin.gif

Have a blast! laugh.gif

laugh.gif I'll be sure to, YBT!....just as soon as they take this damn velcro off my legs so I can walk freely again! angry.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Sep 28 2007, 10:49 AM)
Hey, just noticed you changed from Post-It notes to a spiral notepad paper.

Why?

Was your hair getting stuck to the Post-It note adhesive?

tongue.gif

I think Al's tech ran out of post-its unsure.gif Regardless, you can read them a bit better on stage than those little yellow sticky things laugh.gif

QUOTE (weezy2112 @ Sep 28 2007, 12:46 PM)
What does dress "PG" mean and what did the note you're holding say?

you know, parental guidance and all that - in other words, nothing too revealing or tight... laugh.gif And the sign I'm holding says "PG Rated Tonight" laugh.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 28 2007, 02:22 PM)

I'm glad your Barbie has made it on tour with the rest of the barbies. Oh, the stories she could tell biggrin.gif

awww! I'm so glad I made it out on tour with them too - I can't think of a more rewarding career wub.gif drool1.gif firedevil.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 28 2007, 11:28 AM)
Now I wish even more we'd be able to bring a camera to our show! tongue.gif
But alas, not allowed.. fists crying.gif

I know a few girls who just hide their cameras on their bodies before going into the shows... wink.gif

QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Sep 29 2007, 10:17 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 28 2007, 11:28 AM)
Now I wish even more we'd be able to bring a camera to our show! tongue.gif
But alas, not allowed.. fists crying.gif

I know a few girls who just hide their cameras on their bodies before going into the shows... wink.gif

yes.gif S'what I do trink39.gif

QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Sep 29 2007, 10:16 PM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Sep 28 2007, 02:22 PM)

I'm glad your Barbie has made it on tour with the rest of the barbies.  Oh, the stories she could tell biggrin.gif

awww! I'm so glad I made it out on tour with them too - I can't think of a more rewarding career wub.gif drool1.gif firedevil.gif

angry.gif bitch

Barbie, what did you actually do to get there on stage? You know there's a whole chapter in Hammer of the Gods about a specific groupie. So, confess or US Weekly might find you!

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 29 2007, 11:31 PM)
Barbie, what did you actually do to get there on stage? You know there's a whole chapter in Hammer of the Gods about a specific groupie. So, confess or US Weekly might find you!

I didn't have to do anything in particular....it was meerly my winning charm that bowled them over, hon cheer.gif

QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Sep 29 2007, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Sep 29 2007, 11:31 PM)

I didn't have to do anything in particular....it was meerly my winning charm that bowled them over, hon cheer.gif

angry.gif you are such a bitch! tongue.gif