Groupie Barbie ON TOUR

Groupie Barbie

Hi guys!!

As you may (or may not) know, I'm now on tour with Rush bncegrn.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif

Here's a shot of me with the band (that's me on the end with the purple-streaked hair!):

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Groupie_Barbie/GroupieBarbieONTOUR.jpg

This has been the most amazing experience of my life - and it keeps getting better!!

Now, the reason I started this thread is that I would love it if anyone going to the upcoming shows (that are up close enough - AND have cameras with them) could get pictures of me at the various shows, so that I have a photographic record of my time spent with my boys heart.gif wub.gif - Plus I know there's a few of my friends on here who would love to see it!!

Thanks in advance!!!

GB

My red Dragon, Nebby, went on tour with Rush and the Barbies on the Snakes and Arrows tour...did anyone see him or know what happened to him?...thank you...concerned Dragon Mother.
  • Like 1

Hi guys!!

As you may (or may not) know, I'm now on tour with Rush bncegrn.gif 2.gif bncegrn.gif

Here's a shot of me with the band (that's me on the end with the purple-streaked hair!):

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Groupie_Barbie/GroupieBarbieONTOUR.jpg

This has been the most amazing experience of my life - and it keeps getting better!!

Now, the reason I started this thread is that I would love it if anyone going to the upcoming shows (that are up close enough - AND have cameras with them) could get pictures of me at the various shows, so that I have a photographic record of my time spent with my boys heart.gif wub.gif - Plus I know there's a few of my friends on here who would love to see it!!

Thanks in advance!!!

GB

My red Dragon, Nebby, went on tour with Rush and the Barbies on the Snakes and Arrows tour...did anyone see him or know what happened to him?...thank you...concerned Dragon Mother.

Dragon Mother, don't fret. Have you tried Wal-Mart bulletin boards? They often post pictures of "lost and found" stuff.

Oh, Dragon Mother, I'm sorry to say ... no. :(

The last time I saw little Nebby was on a street corner playing his guitar :guitar: and hoping some passers-by dropped a coin or two into his tambourine. Apparently, he's fallen on hard times, but not as bad as Groupie Barbie has since Rush retired. I'll leave it to your imagination what she's been up to. :ph34r: :sigh:

• Like 1

My Nebby knows that he can call me and come home, his brother Nebuchadnezzar went to England for four months about 11 years ago, he came home and started an online magazine. Groupie Barbie though, I know it is hard when you get older...I hope that she has found purpose in her life.