Hi from a new member

spudders

Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Rush addicts. I'm a member of one of the UK Rush forums but there isn't enough for us ladies to discuss on there eg who's the cutest Alex,Neil or Geddy. Of course we all know the answer to that one..... smile.gif . Anyway, I'm beside myself with excitement and anticipation of seeing my boys at Manchester on 14th October. Ten rows back this time, not bad, but was in row 3 for R30 and had some major interaction with Lerxst. wub.gif Here's hoping for some more!

welcome to the forum fellow Rush Sister!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (spudders @ Sep 26 2007, 08:05 AM)
Just wanted to say hi to all my fellow Rush addicts. I'm a member of one of the UK Rush forums but there isn't enough for us ladies to discuss on there eg who's the cutest Alex,Neil or Geddy. Of course we all know the answer to that one..... smile.gif . Anyway, I'm beside myself with excitement and anticipation of seeing my boys at Manchester on 14th October. Ten rows back this time, not bad, but was in row 3 for R30 and had some major interaction with Lerxst. wub.gif Here's hoping for some more!

Hey welcome to the TRF!!! bekloppt.gif

On Saturday I had some major interaction with Alex as well. wub.gif Yes he is the cutest one! tongue.gif

See ya on the board! biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif and welcome to the Forum!!!!!

Congratulations on scoring great seats for the show!!! We know you're going to love this tour - - we can't get enough. We've seen them three times this year and hope to see them again when you send them back to us!!

Hare biggrin.gif

Hiya and welcome ma'am! Hope you enjoy yourself while here laugh.gif

QUOTE (spudders @ Sep 29 2007, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 26 2007, 03:53 PM)
Hey there, I'm going to that show as well!  biggrin.gif

Hi, thanks for the welcomes! Where are you sitting at Manchester Jaye?

I can't remember exactly, (my dad still has the details..) but it's somewhere on Alex's side tongue.gif

Archived