spirit of radio!!!!!

Trance

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 1 2005, 11:05 AM)
Way to go dude. Don't let it go to your head TOO much newbie tongue.gif rofl3.gif
trink39.gif ----> MOOSIES! trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

I have said more in a week than you 've said in 6 months... your on the way to receiving TRF 's softball player of the year award...Come on Testes grow a pair of nuts. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jan 1 2005, 10:25 PM)
Way to go dude.  Don't let it go to your head TOO much newbie  tongue.gif  rofl3.gif 
trink39.gif ----> MOOSIES! trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif

I have said more in a week than you 've said in 6 months... your on the way to receiving TRF 's softball player of the year award...Come on Testes grow a pair of nuts. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif pokey.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

OH rice!! Just lost my 666 laugh.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jan 1 2005, 10:25 PM)
Way to go dude.  Don't let it go to your head TOO much newbie  tongue.gif  rofl3.gif 
trink39.gif ----> MOOSIES! trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif  trink38.gif

mad.gif No more moosies for u!!!! tongue.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif

Quality Posts my moon.gif rofl3.gif 1287.gif pokey.gif

Archived