Happy New Year TRF!!

madra sneachta

In case anyone in the New Jersey area is looking for something to do tonight, feel free to come out to my buddy's gig. His band is called Government Warning.

They will be playing at the SpeakEasy at 538 Union Ave in Belleville New Jersey 973-759-3700.

They're playing until 5am.

I'll be there around 12am. I'll be wearing a purple t-shirt with printed words that say 'Dark Lotus' on the front. Feel free to introduce yourself and join in on the conversation. These guys are a party band.

QUOTE (ZenMink @ Dec 31 2004, 08:40 AM)
In case anyone in the New Jersey area is looking for something to do tonight, feel free to come out to my buddy's gig. His band is called Government Warning.

They will be playing at the SpeakEasy at 538 Union Ave in Belleville New Jersey 973-759-3700.

They're playing until 5am.

I'll be there around 12am. I'll be wearing a purple t-shirt with printed words that say 'Dark Lotus' on the front. Feel free to introduce yourself and join in on the conversation. These guys are a party band.

HAHA My son had that same shirt. Actually some of the ICP crew just came through here a couple of weeks ago. My daughter met some of the Twiztid crew earlier this year.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! trink39.gif

This New Years blows....1st time since we been together Me & Indy wont be together..ill be Home alone watchin the Twilight Zone marathon on the Sci Fi channel sad.gif Sounds Thillin Huh? new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

<-- Look to the avatar and make it the best New Year's possible. Enjoy, everyone. Happy New Year!! trink36.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

Archived