What Should the Alex Lifeson Thread be Renamed To?

LakesideMaiden

What Should the Alex Lifeson Thread be Renamed To?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What Should the Alex Lifeson Thread be Renamed To?

• The Awesome Alex Lifeson Rock God thread
    • Lickable, erm, Likeable Alex Lifeson
    • Alex Lifeson is Awesome

Since a lot of us have been discussing this lately, I figured I'd make a poll of the post popular suggestions, and see what people want it renamed to smile.gif

Edited to add:

Perhaps we should close the poll at say Midnight 9/15 EST, then perhaps GG could take the popular vote and make it the new title? confused13.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 13 2007, 07:59 PM)
Since a lot of us have been discussing this lately, I figured I'd make a poll of the post popular suggestions, and see what people want it renamed to smile.gif

done and done there, oh yeah! drool1.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

...and "Lickable" is in the lead by 2!!! This is a close race, folks....which one will win?????

laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

I voted for the Awesome Alex Lifeson, Rock God thread. I wonder if all of this is really gonna make the title change? We still have to decide on what to put for the description. I think the lickable part should be in there, cause he is very lickable...err likeable! laugh.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 14 2007, 01:11 PM)
YOUR VOTE MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z7shysterical.gif laugh.gif

Seriously it totally does!!!

May I suggest that the thread be renamed "Anxious Alex Lifeson's licorice-twisted lexicon of lamenting llamas sitting by the fires of a Navajo burial ground eating Fritos and frolicking as if there's no tomorrow?"

QUOTE (billydonald9 @ Sep 14 2007, 04:38 PM)
May I suggest that the thread be renamed "Anxious Alex Lifeson's licorice-twisted lexicon of lamenting llamas sitting by the fires of a Navajo burial ground eating Fritos and frolicking as if there's no tomorrow?"

laugh.gif uh.....

I don't think that would fit in the title box unsure.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 14 2007, 04:36 PM)
I guess Alex Lifeson is Awesome just doesn't cover it, huh? no.gif He's so much more than just awesome.

I wonder if the whole thread title will show on the main page when new posts are made for the other two.

laugh.gif that's why I voted for AGP's short and to the point suggestion - it's cute and funny...just like Al! laugh.gif

QUOTE (billydonald9 @ Sep 14 2007, 03:38 PM)

It's catchy, though.

One question: Is the llamas who are sitting by the fires of a Navajo burial ground eating Fritos and frolicking as if there's no tomorrow, or Alex? confused13.gif Just wondering for clarity's sake.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 14 2007, 04:50 PM)

It's catchy, though.

One question: Is the llamas who are sitting by the fires of a Navajo burial ground eating Fritos and frolicking as if there's no tomorrow, or Alex? confused13.gif Just wondering for clarity's sake.

laugh.gif

Well, as you could imgine, Alex would be the one frolicking...the Llamas would most likely be recoiling in fear of Alex's running around and ranting and raving... I think Alex would be able to pacify them by feeding them Fritos too, though...

QUOTE (billydonald9 @ Sep 14 2007, 03:58 PM)

It's catchy, though.

laugh.gif

Well, as you could imgine, Alex would be the one frolicking...the Llamas would most likely be recoiling in fear of Alex's running around and ranting and raving... I think Alex would be able to pacify them by feeding them Fritos too, though...

z7shysterical.gif

Everyone knows that Alex is the one who is ranting about lexicons of lementing llamas while rejoicing in the Frito lake overlooking ballooning babboons. Ballooning babboons who all at once sneeze all over the red barchetta that is driving away into the campfires of the Navajo burial grounds, while softly decreeing to the night, "I am not an alligator, I am a sponge!"

wacko.gif

It's catchy, though.

laugh.gif

Stupid llamas.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 14 2007, 05:21 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

Everyone knows that Alex is the one who is ranting about lexicons of lementing llamas while rejoicing in the Frito lake overlooking ballooning babboons. Ballooning babboons who all at once sneeze all over the red barchetta that is driving away into the campfires of the Navajo burial grounds, while softly decreeing to the night, "I am not an alligator, I am a sponge!"

wacko.gif

You both need to come jawk jaw yes.gif

Look for it in Grand Designs....

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 14 2007, 04:46 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

wacko.gif

No kidding! wacko.gif Someone's been reading Fox In Socks. wacko.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 14 2007, 04:59 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 14 2007, 04:46 PM)

z7shysterical.gif

wacko.gif

No kidding! wacko.gif Someone's been reading Fox In Socks. wacko.gif

Nah, I just like to go off on ridiculous rants of absurdity just like Mr. Lifeson. biggrin.gif

Archived