What Should the Alex Lifeson Thread be Renamed To?

LakesideMaiden

What Should the Alex Lifeson Thread be Renamed To?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What Should the Alex Lifeson Thread be Renamed To?

• The Awesome Alex Lifeson Rock God thread
    • Lickable, erm, Likeable Alex Lifeson
    • Alex Lifeson is Awesome

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 21 2007, 05:09 PM)
It'll be our little secret. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

That feeling is a bit more since reading Traveling Music...I dunno - I just feel that tiniest bit "closer" to him, knowing him a little better - that probably has a bit to do with it.....he's a bit more human and a little less "god-like" to me now laugh.gif

Not like the guy who brought him beer and then thought he and Neil we're best buddies because of it scared.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 21 2007, 05:18 PM)
Did the rest of you NWW find that your crushes got a lot stronger after seeing the boys preform live? Cause I'm experiencing that in the strongest way! biggrin.gif

Oh HELLS yeah! It's electrifying seeing them play live....you feel more of a connection because they are there WITH you wub.gif

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Sep 21 2007, 05:19 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 21 2007, 04:18 PM)
Did the rest of you NWW find that your crushes got a lot stronger after seeing the boys preform live?  Cause I'm experiencing that in the strongest way!  biggrin.gif

Um...yes. Let's just say that... Seeing Geddy that close just uhhh...does something to ya.

z7shysterical.gif yeah.... drool1.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Sep 21 2007, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 21 2007, 05:23 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Sep 21 2007, 04:19 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 21 2007, 04:18 PM)
Did the rest of you NWW find that your crushes got a lot stronger after seeing the boys preform live?  Cause I'm experiencing that in the strongest way!  biggrin.gif

Um...yes. Let's just say that... Seeing Geddy that close just uhhh...does something to ya.

Well if everything goes well tomorrow I will be extremely close to Alex tomorrow night! biggrin.gif

yes.gif

After joining this wonderful board, seeing all the pics,

reading all your posts, and listening to 2.gif , I seemed

to love the work of the boys, but started to feel something

for Alex, more than Geddy and Neil. Probably has to do with

his sense of humor. But after seeing them I really fell for ALEX. wub.gif

Everytime I see him... He totally blows me away. Anyone who has

been with me at a show knows this. I lose my mind. wacko.gif

I can't help it. AlexFinal.gif wub.gif

Yup - I'm the same way with Geddy....OMG I can't take my eyes off him the entire show laugh.gif

I MISS 2.gif fists crying.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 21 2007, 05:27 PM)

Oh HELLS yeah! It's electrifying seeing them play live....you feel more of a connection because they are there WITH you wub.gif

Okay cool! I was just wondering if this was a re-curring thing with you ladies because damn. My affinity for Alex just skyrocketed after Wednesday night!

My mom just saw some pics of him, from the Tribute I made and now she's got a crush on him. laugh.gif WTF, I thought she liked Neil...oh well.

biggrin.gif Can't blame her, Alex is a hottie! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 21 2007, 10:13 PM)

Okay cool! I was just wondering if this was a re-curring thing with you ladies because damn. My affinity for Alex just skyrocketed after Wednesday night!

My mom just saw some pics of him, from the Tribute I made and now she's got a crush on him. laugh.gif WTF, I thought she liked Neil...oh well.

laugh.gif nothin wrong with that!! biggrin.gif

wub.gif GeddyFinal.gifwub.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 21 2007, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 21 2007, 10:13 PM)

laugh.gif nothin wrong with that!! biggrin.gif

wub.gif GeddyFinal.gifwub.gif

Nope!

heart.gif AlexFinal.gif heart.gif

Archived