Just A Dude saying hi

Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 2 2004, 04:44 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 1 2004, 11:52 AM)
Thanx for the replies ladies!  Where were u all my life???  LOL.gif  I mean EVERY girl i've dated hated Rush...  confused13.gif  But's nice to know there's still hope!!
  yes.gif  wink.gif  wub.gif  1022.gif

once again thanx and hope to meet ya at some future shows!  ROCK ON!!

i was beginning to think that was the whole reason you came int oa ladies forum....

looking for a hook up 'eh?

well, eventually, you'll probably find it....

and i couldn't think of a better place...

***note to men***

when looking for a "mate" make sure she shares alot your common interests...

especially if you want them to remain your common interests...

(ex: RUSH...hunting...fishing....golf...... or any sport....)

anyway....welcome bekloppt.gif

trink39.gif

On that note...if any female Rushian wants to hitched I like walks on the beach, fine dining, and traveling!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 1 2004, 12:23 PM)
It's funny, Alsgalpal, me and GG were in Nashville at a hotel bar and the tour bus driver walked in, all access passes around her neck, and she told us that Alex and Geddy were asking her why there are not more female Rush fans... I forget what we even answered, GG? Do your remember? Anyway, if any of you have any ideas as to why it is that Rush fans are like 90% male, post your thoughts here and maybe we can get an answer to them ;-)

I agree with the theory that there aren't a lot of female rock musicians, and hence, 2.gif being Musicians musicians....most female musicians, unless they span the genres (like I do), don't realize the magnificence of 2.gif . I'm a country singer, but I have loved Rush almost all my life. I would never miss a show, and literally threw a fit when my husband tried to tell me that I couldn't buy a ticket to the Boston show in 2002 mad.gif .....so I found another way other than using our credit card to get it tongue.gif He's a Rush fan too, just not to the same extent as I am....honestly, I think he gets kind of jealous of my devotion to them sometimes wub.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 2 2004, 01:33 PM)
He's a Rush fan too, just not to the same extent as I am....honestly, I think he gets kind of jealous of my devotion to them sometimes wub.gif

Mine, too. wacko.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 2 2004, 03:21 PM)
He's a Rush fan too, just not to the same extent as I am....honestly, I think he gets kind of jealous of my devotion to them sometimes  wub.gif

Mine, too. wacko.gif

i am a much bigger fan than my S.O....

and if he EVER told me i couldn't do something...

like buy a ticket to a concert...

i'd tell him to "bugger off"....

if we couldn't afford it, then i could see the logic in that...

but come on...

no man tell me what i can and cannot do...(by the same token, i put no restrictions on 'the man' either....that's just stooopid)

'nuf said!!

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 3 2004, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 2 2004, 09:18 PM)
Hey neilpeart_gal, Test4VitalSigns here.....thanx for the consideration!  wub.gif Tell your friend to join up on the board!

She doesn't have a computer or internet access at home. sad.gif

Well in that case we'll have to hook up for a meet and greet on the next tour! cool.gif

My fellow Rushian pals always catch the homecoming show in Toronto in addition to a road trip to another show....this year it was last June in Detroit...Gonna try and make it for RushCon as well...also got to go to The Orbit Room as well

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 2 2004, 03:21 PM)
He's a Rush fan too, just not to the same extent as I am....honestly, I think he gets kind of jealous of my devotion to them sometimes  wub.gif

Mine, too. wacko.gif

wow, dont know how this got so lost, but i just got it now lol! Yeah, its gotten worse since I found the bootlegs....he's just so not happy with Geddy at all now. I think the Green Monster has taken over my husband unsure.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 14 2004, 12:55 AM)

You don't keep this girl from her 2.gif show!! LOL!

AMEN RUSH SISTA!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 14 2004, 07:16 AM)

You don't keep this girl from her  2.gif show!!  LOL!

AMEN RUSH SISTA!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that line from Gone With The Wind go...? Oh yeah....here it is, only a tad bit modified...LOL!

As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be 2.gif hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be 2.gif hungry again.

Hehehe...just had to throw that in. From my favorite movie of all time, interesting parallel....not that I would actually KILL someone (just hurt them a little bit unsure.gif ), but still has the same emphatic feeling behind it smile.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 14 2004, 07:40 PM)
I totally want to as well, but it will be dependent on the same conditions NPG smile.gif But I think I'll leave my significant other at home....I'll have more fun that way wink.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 14 2004, 09:31 PM)
I totally want to as well, but it will be dependent on the same conditions NPG smile.gif But I think I'll leave my significant other at home....I'll have more fun that way wink.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Well....I will tongue.gif laugh.gif

I'd croak if my sweetie wasn't a Rush fan!!! But hey, whatever works for ya, we just want to see ya at the Con!!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 15 2004, 06:40 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 14 2004, 11:08 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 14 2004, 07:16 AM)

You don't keep this girl from her  2.gif show!!  LOL!

AMEN RUSH SISTA!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that line from Gone With The Wind go...? Oh yeah....here it is, only a tad bit modified...LOL!

As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be 2.gif hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be 2.gif hungry again.

Hehehe...just had to throw that in. From my favorite movie of all time, interesting parallel....not that I would actually KILL someone (just hurt them a little bit unsure.gif ), but still has the same emphatic feeling behind it smile.gif

Sister-Mine, you have REALLY gone around the bend! rofl3.gif

See folks, LM saw how MISERABLE I was when I couldn't go last tour, and NEVER wants to be in that sad, lonley deprived, depressed, whimpering state... EVER!

My hubby, is Rush-Blind, he cannot see how going to see them is not a "if we can", it's a "I MUST GO!"

So there will be NO, i repeat NO more missed tours for THIS Rush Lady!

I've GOT to meet you sisters next tour...we have SOOOO much in common!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 15 2004, 08:08 AM)

I'd croak if my sweetie wasn't a Rush fan!!! But hey, whatever works for ya, we just want to see ya at the Con!!! smile.gif

LOL....I really want to go to RushCon...the Private Tour of Anthem Records is really intriguing...and the chance to meet so many other fans, too, including all you guys! Its just the matter of getting the money saved and my passport updated with my married name >grumble< doh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 16 2004, 12:39 AM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 15 2004, 08:08 AM)

LOL....I really want to go to RushCon...the Private Tour of Anthem Records is really intriguing...and the chance to meet so many other fans, too, including all you guys! Its just the matter of getting the money saved and my passport updated with my married name >grumble< doh.gif laugh.gif

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

Sister-Mine, let's ditch the hubbys and head NORTH!

I have a laundry list of stuff to do in the Great White North, so we better get started early...

Let's See..

Northern Pike

Killer Smallmouth

Quebec Monster Bucks

Hockey Hall Of Fame

Gretzky's Restaurant

and anything & everything 2.gif

Hmm.. Think a year will do?

Rhiannon of Rivendell

Archived