• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 neilpeart_gal

neilpeart_gal

Chas' Counterpart

• Members *
  • 3270 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 4 2004, 05:10 AM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 3 2004, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 2 2004, 09:18 PM)
Hey neilpeart_gal, Test4VitalSigns here.....thanx for the consideration!  wub.gif Tell your friend to join up on the board!

She doesn't have a computer or internet access at home.  sad.gif

Well in that case we'll have to hook up for a meet and greet on the next tour!  cool.gif
     My fellow Rushian pals always catch the homecoming show in Toronto in addition to a road trip to another show....this year it was last June in Detroit...Gonna try and make it for RushCon as well...also got to go to The Orbit Room as well

I'm hoping to make Rushcon next year, but it depends if the $$ will hold out or not!!  And the time off work.

We'll have to see if my significant other can make it, too.  wub.gif wink.gif

Sponsored Post

#42 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 14 September 2004 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 14 2004, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 4 2004, 05:10 AM)
QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 3 2004, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 2 2004, 09:18 PM)
Hey neilpeart_gal, Test4VitalSigns here.....thanx for the consideration! wub.gif Tell your friend to join up on the board!

She doesn't have a computer or internet access at home.  sad.gif

Well in that case we'll have to hook up for a meet and greet on the next tour!  cool.gif
     My fellow Rushian pals always catch the homecoming show in Toronto in addition to a road trip to another show....this year it was last June in Detroit...Gonna try and make it for RushCon as well...also got to go to The Orbit Room as well

I'm hoping to make Rushcon next year, but it depends if the $$ will hold out or not!!  And the time off work.

We'll have to see if my significant other can make it, too.  wub.gif wink.gif

I totally want to as well, but it will be dependent on the same conditions NPG smile.gif But I think I'll leave my significant other at home....I'll have more fun that way wink.gif

#43 GhostGirl

GhostGirl

Sweetheart of Dixie

• Admin
  • 21936 posts
  • Interests:It was what I was born for —
    to look, to listen,

to lose myself
    inside this soft world —
    to instruct myself
    over and over

Posted 14 September 2004 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 14 2004, 07:40 PM)
I totally want to as well, but it will be dependent on the same conditions NPG smile.gif But I think I'll leave my significant other at home....I'll have more fun that way wink.gif

rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif

#44 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 15 September 2004 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 14 2004, 09:31 PM)

rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif

Well....I will  tongue.gif  laugh.gif  

#45 Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Music, Hockey, Horses, Wildlife, Photography, Graphic Design; and teaching love and respect for Gaia and all her creatures.

Posted 15 September 2004 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 14 2004, 11:08 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Sep 14 2004, 07:16 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 14 2004, 12:55 AM)

You don't keep this girl from her 2.gif show!! LOL!

AMEN RUSH SISTA!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that line from Gone With The Wind go...?  Oh yeah....here it is, only a tad bit modified...LOL!

As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be  2.gif  hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be  2.gif  hungry again.

Hehehe...just had to throw that in.  From my favorite movie of all time, interesting parallel....not that I would actually KILL someone (just hurt them a little bit  unsure.gif ), but still has the same emphatic feeling behind it smile.gif

Sister-Mine, you have REALLY gone around the bend!  rofl3.gif
See folks, LM saw how MISERABLE I was when I couldn't go last tour, and NEVER wants to be in that sad, lonley deprived, depressed, whimpering state... EVER!

My hubby, is Rush-Blind, he cannot see how going to see them is not a "if we can", it's a "I MUST GO!"

So there will be NO, i repeat NO more missed tours for THIS Rush Lady!

#46 neilpeart_gal

neilpeart_gal

Chas' Counterpart

• Members *
  • 3270 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 07:08 AM

I'd croak if my sweetie wasn't a Rush fan!!!  But hey, whatever works for ya, we just want to see ya at the Con!!!  smile.gif

#47 GhostGirl

GhostGirl

Sweetheart of Dixie

• Admin
  • 21936 posts
  • Interests:It was what I was born for —
    to look, to listen,

to lose myself
    inside this soft world —
    to instruct myself
    over and over

Posted 15 September 2004 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 15 2004, 06:40 AM)

You don't keep this girl from her  2.gif show!!  LOL!

AMEN RUSH SISTA!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that line from Gone With The Wind go...?  Oh yeah....here it is, only a tad bit modified...LOL!

As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be  2.gif  hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be  2.gif  hungry again.

Hehehe...just had to throw that in.  From my favorite movie of all time, interesting parallel....not that I would actually KILL someone (just hurt them a little bit  unsure.gif ), but still has the same emphatic feeling behind it smile.gif

See folks, LM saw how MISERABLE I was when I couldn't go last tour, and NEVER wants to be in that sad, lonley deprived, depressed, whimpering state... EVER!

My hubby, is Rush-Blind, he cannot see how going to see them is not a "if we can", it's a "I MUST GO!"

I've GOT to meet you sisters next tour...we have SOOOO much in common!

biggrin.gif  

#48 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 15 2004, 10:44 AM)
QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 15 2004, 06:40 AM)

You don't keep this girl from her 2.gif show!! LOL!

AMEN RUSH SISTA!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've GOT to meet you sisters next tour...we have SOOOO much in common!

biggrin.gif

Hells yeah GG!  I was actually thinking that today.  There are so many of you gals (most of all you GG, NPG, AGP & LRF80  biggrin.gif - but we'd definitely have to invite RR to go to, cant forget about him he's too totally cool, and he brought us all together! biggrin.gif) that I want to meet and go to a show with - we would have a BLAST!  Here's a thought....we all go to a show together, try our darndest to get really good seats (together) and, picture this: have this phat banner with the Sisterhood banner on it stretched out between (& mounted on) two 48"L dowels that one of us would hold on either end (so that it would be above the crowd (not blocking their view, but totally enuff to get the boys attention  wub.gif  Also having it say "Here's You're Female Rush Fans" or something to that effect would be good...it would have to be pretty big, so that they could see it  laugh.gif   That way there would be no way in hell that they wouldnt know about their female fans (and their biggest female fan base to boot!).  Possibly score a m&g too, ya never know   confused13.gif  The question is, how to accomplish it?

Edited by LakesideMaiden, 17 September 2004 - 05:06 PM.

#49 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 15 2004, 08:08 AM)

I'd croak if my sweetie wasn't a Rush fan!!!  But hey, whatever works for ya, we just want to see ya at the Con!!!  smile.gif

LOL....I really want to go to RushCon...the Private Tour of Anthem Records is really intriguing...and the chance to meet so many other fans, too, including all you guys!  Its just the matter of getting the money saved and my passport updated with my married name >grumble<  doh.gif  laugh.gif  

#50 Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Music, Hockey, Horses, Wildlife, Photography, Graphic Design; and teaching love and respect for Gaia and all her creatures.

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 16 2004, 12:39 AM)

LOL....I really want to go to RushCon...the Private Tour of Anthem Records is really intriguing...and the chance to meet so many other fans, too, including all you guys!  Its just the matter of getting the money saved and my passport updated with my married name >grumble<  doh.gif  laugh.gif

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

Sister-Mine, let's ditch the hubbys and head NORTH!
I have a laundry list of stuff to do in the Great White North, so we better get started early...

Let's See..
Northern Pike
Killer Smallmouth
Quebec Monster Bucks
Hockey Hall Of Fame
Gretzky's Restaurant
and anything & everything  2.gif

Hmm.. Think a year will do?

Rhiannon of Rivendell

#51 Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 824 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:36 AM

ps. Lockouts SUCK!
I am off to shoot hockey today, an all day treat disguised as homework.
((((GRIN))))
Hope everyone has as fun a day as I hope to have.
Catch y'all later!
Rhiannon

#52 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 16 2004, 07:33 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 16 2004, 12:39 AM)

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!

Sister-Mine, let's ditch the hubbys and head NORTH!
I have a laundry list of stuff to do in the Great White North, so we better get started early...

Let's See..
Northern Pike
Killer Smallmouth
Quebec Monster Bucks
Hockey Hall Of Fame
Gretzky's Restaurant
and anything & everything  2.gif

Hmm.. Think a year will do?

Rhiannon of Rivendell

LOL!!!   icon_really_happy_guy.gif  rofl3.gif  icon_really_happy_guy.gif Teddy's sittin' next to me and (even tho he's not a big  2.gif fan, he says he's ready for a road trip!   laugh.gif   I'm set....you got a really good excuse I can give my hubbie for taking off for a year?  Teddy says, yeah..."Bye."  But somehow, I don't think that will fly....  rofl3.gif  

#53 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 16 2004, 07:36 AM)
ps. Lockouts SUCK!
((((GRIN))))
Catch y'all later!
Rhiannon

ps.  fists crying.gif you aint right!   19.gif LOL!!!  tongue.gif  laugh.gif Luv ya sis!!  laugh.gif  

#54 Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 824 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 16 2004, 06:04 PM)
QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 16 2004, 07:36 AM)
ps. Lockouts SUCK!
((((GRIN))))
Catch y'all later!
Rhiannon

ps.  fists crying.gif you aint right!   19.gif LOL!!!  tongue.gif  laugh.gif Luv ya sis!!  laugh.gif

NIRVANA HAS BEEN OBTAINED!
Well, as close as I think I'll come before October when the Monarchs season opens.
Yesterday's shoot was awesome! I was shooting hockey players with a sweet digital slr and RUSH was playing over the loudspeaker system!
Hockey + 2.gif = HAPPY RHIANNON! And it's not even my birthday yet. LOL

Sister-Mine I wish you had been there!  biggrin.gif  653.gif

Okay, so I guess I will have to go back again today... Poor me...

(((GRIN))))!
See ya later!

Support your local Hockey teams while the NHL is lockout mode.

#55 neilpeart_gal

neilpeart_gal

Chas' Counterpart

• Members *
  • 3270 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 07:46 AM

I can't believe the freaking lockout.  Grrrrrrrr.  

What am I going to do this fall/winter???  sad.gif

#56 Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 824 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 17 2004, 07:46 AM)
I can't believe the freaking lockout.  Grrrrrrrr. 

What am I going to do this fall/winter???  sad.gif

NPG, is there an AHL team near you?
The NHL is sending a lot of the guys down to play in the AHL.
I cannot WAIT for the Monarchs Binghamton game, DOMINIK HASEK is going to Binghamton (Singhamton Senators.)
"...It was also announced today by Ottawa general manager John Muckler that goaltender Dominik Hasek will attend B-Sens training camp for two weeks beginning on Sunday, Sept. 26th."  http://www.binghamtonsenators.com/

I have even told hubby I want to go to NY for the away game, (((grin)))

Rhiannon of Rivendell

#57 neilpeart_gal

neilpeart_gal

Chas' Counterpart

• Members *
  • 3270 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 09:26 AM

No, not really.  Though our farm team, the Milwaukee Admirals, are playing a game here on Oct. 16th.  I will probably go, just depends on if Chas wants to go with me, or if we'll decide to stay home that night. wink.gif

#58 Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 824 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 17 2004, 09:26 AM)
No, not really.  Though our farm team, the Milwaukee Admirals, are playing a game here on Oct. 16th.  I will probably go, just depends on if Chas wants to go with me, or if we'll decide to stay home that night. wink.gif

They won the Calder Cup last year!
They have a great team! The Monarchs don't play them, we get the Utah Grizzlys for our one West Division opponent.
You might get to see that MONSTER, Simon Gamache play with them, the Predators sent a bunch of guys down to the Admirals, including one of our former Monarchs, Jerred Smithson.  sad.gif
Check them out, I think the AHL should get WAY more respect than it has been. It's Good quality hockey. These guys are working the @$$es off to get a shot at going up to the NHL, so there's no slacking off.
At least there isn't in Manchester.

#59 neilpeart_gal

neilpeart_gal

Chas' Counterpart

• Members *
  • 3270 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 10:49 AM

I know they did!  smile.gif  We're VERY proud!!  We'll probably end up going.

I got to see Simon Gamache play a few games w/ the Preds last year during some of our injuries.  I had fun saying his name.  laugh.gif

#60 The Notorious B.S.G.

The Notorious B.S.G.

<harumph>

• Members *
  • 3139 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 17 2004, 09:16 AM)
DOMINIK HASEK is going to Binghamton (Singhamton Senators.)
"...It was also announced today by Ottawa general manager John Muckler that goaltender Dominik Hasek will attend B-Sens training camp for two weeks beginning on Sunday, Sept. 26th."

THE Dominick Hasek??? Is he trying to un-retire? I thought he hung up his pads for good after the Red Wings last Stanley Cup victory?  confused13.gif

(Proves how closely I follow hockey...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users