I love Rivendell....is it a girl thing?

I like it myself, if that's any help.

What do you think of the BABYCAT song?

'Tom' Sawyer?

Jacob's Litter?

New World Manx?

Analog Kitten?

Vittle Signs?

http://highlycaffeinated.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/tender-vittles-replacement-getting-fit.jpg

• Like 2

'Tom' Sawyer?

Jacob's Litter?

New World Manx?

Analog Kitten?

Vittle Signs?

http://highlycaffeinated.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/tender-vittles-replacement-getting-fit.jpg

I want a New World Manx to keep next door's ginger tom from taking a dump on my flowerbeds!|

• Like 2

'Tom' Sawyer?

Jacob's Litter?

New World Manx?

Analog Kitten?

Vittle Signs?

I want a New World Manx to keep next door's ginger tom from taking a dump on my flowerbeds!|

Can't help you with that, but here's a Digital Manx in the meantime:

0001637596_10.jpg

He's got a toy mouse and a flexible plan

He's gonna take a dump by your garbage can...

Edited by vaportrailer
  • Like 3

I think every Rush song sucks.

Even if you weren't, and aren't joking about that, you must not like the band, and group, too. I'm a guy, and male, and I like the song "Rivendell", too. While we're at it, I don't have a worst Rush song as I like what they've recorded, and released.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

I think every Rush song sucks.

Even if you weren't, and aren't joking about that, you must not like the band, and group, too. I'm a guy, and male, and I like the song "Rivendell", too. While we're at it, I don't have a worst Rush song as I like what they've recorded, and released.

I'm joking. Don't worry.

'Tom' Sawyer?

Jacob's Litter?

New World Manx?

Analog Kitten?

Vittle Signs?

Can't help you with that, but here's a Digital Manx in the meantime:

0001637596_10.jpg

He's got a toy mouse and a flexible plan

He's gonna take a dump by your garbage can...

:LOL:

"Stick It Out" really grates on me. I haven't listened to the first three albums in twenty years or so, apart from the hits, because I was so unimpressed with them that I gave them to a friend of mine. I remember really disliking "I Think I'm Going Bald" and much of Caress of Steel in particular. I'll probably pick them up again, though, because I have everything else and I feel the calling of the completest in me for a band I love so much. So, until I revisit those albums, "Stick It Out" is it for me.

I still try every once in awhile but aside from Far Cry, I can't make it all the through any song on Snakes before jabbing my finger on the skip button. It's all so aggressively bland and boring songwriting. How can Rush have found these songs entertaining enough to make an album with?
  • Like 1

Some contenders (just my take): High Water, Double Agent, Dog Years, Virtuality, Totem and Spindrift. I personally despise Seven Cities of Gold (Seven Shitties of Gold?)- it just does nothing for me, but I can recognize why others might not like it. I find Roll the Bones so cheesy that it is kind of endearing.

I'm not much of a fan of Faithless, and there are a few songs on RTB I find tiring.

Bones was the first Rush album that had a tune I disliked. And not 1 song, but 3. You Bet Your Life was my worst Rush song all the way until Bravest Face reared it’s ugly face. Hell, Spindrift is worse than YBYL too. Faithless is way up there in the stratosphere of forgettables too.

• Like 2