Are there any casual Rush fans?

sfuentes

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Dec 28 2004, 03:45 PM)
Do casual Rush fans even exist ? I'm just wondering, because I've never seen a casual Rush fan before.

I think ultimately you will. He'll be the guy who ends up being the 9th caller at the appropriate time, winning front row seats and M&G passes to Rush's next show, and being completely blase about the whole thing.

While you're on the lawn with your view blocked by a hundred drunk people screaming "Camera Eye!", crying foul, or just plain crying. tongue.gif

Exactly Sodoff! I have been that fan out in the lawn while some casual fan gets up there in front!

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Dec 28 2004, 03:45 PM)
Do casual Rush fans even exist ? I'm just wondering, because I've never seen a casual Rush fan before.

I wear jeans and a T-shirt now and then laugh.gif

I only listen to Rush when I'm in the mood to.

But I'm in the mood to... ALL THE TIME!!!!

653.gif 2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif 653.gif

I'd have to put my father in law as a casual listener. Until recently, he had heard of Rush but never shown much interest in hearing them. However, as he's a biker, he showed some interest in Ghost Rider (the book) which I leant him. After reading it, he wanted to hear the songs that Neil talks about in the book so I lent him some of my Rush cds. He's still not a Rush fan but seems top quite like Roll the Bones, Counterparts, Test for Echo and Feedback sothere is hope for him.

My band's guitarist is what I would call a casual fan...his dad had PeW and ATWAS on vinyl, and he has all their CDs (Because he burned them from me), and he likes mainly the "famous" songs (Limelight, Freewill, CTTH, etc.) (although he said he thought Xanadu was pretty cool which is amazing because he hates the concept of a song over 5 minutes long. He went to the concert on the R30 tour, and I think he enjoyed it...although he said he fell asleep during 2112.

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 28 2004, 08:32 PM)
I'd have to put my father in law as a casual listener. Until recently, he had heard of Rush but never shown much interest in hearing them. However, as he's a biker, he showed some interest in Ghost Rider (the book) which I leant him. After reading it, he wanted to hear the songs that Neil talks about in the book so I lent him some of my Rush cds. He's still not a Rush fan but seems top quite like Roll the Bones, Counterparts, Test for Echo and Feedback sothere is hope for him.

I have to know something, who is that hottie in the fourth picture on the bottom of your messages?

QUOTE (Sark @ Dec 29 2004, 02:20 PM)

I have to know something, who is that hottie in the fourth picture on the bottom of your messages?

For those of you who are interested, they are (from left to right):

Care Blanchett, Jennifer Garner, Sara McLeod, Claudia Christian, Alyson Hannigan and Evangeline Lilly

My friend Matt and my brother-in-law Chris are casual fans. They both own 2112 and MP, Matt has COS and FBN. I played VT for them and they both remarked about how different they sound now. Chris said he liked the old stuff better and Matt bought VT the next day. I also loaned him T4E and CP.

Archived