Calling all Smeg Heads

Slaine mac Roth

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 28 2004, 04:27 AM)
I'm sure there has to be some of you out there who are fans of the greatest SF/Comedy series ever.

So, stand up and counted and join us for a vindaloo

I love the scene wher Kryten turns himself into a handy vacuum cleaner rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 28 2004, 04:49 AM)
For me, I think its got to be any scene with Ace Rimmer or Duane Dibley

Oh, of course....geeky Dwaine Dibly, with goofy teeth and crappy hair do icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Dec 28 2004, 10:28 AM)
She's nice....have you met her Slaine

Yes, she was at the London Film and Comic Con last march. Also managed to meet Chris Barrie, Danny John Jules, Robert Llewellyn from the Dwarf along with Billy Boyd, Andy Serkis, John Rhys Davis, Sala Baker, Thomas Robbins and Bob Anderson from Lord of the Rings as well as Claudia Christian drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif from Babylon 5

Craig Charles was supposed to be there but cancelled. We had to leave at 1pm to get the bus home. As we were passing Milton Keynes, we got a call from a friend of my wife saying he had just arrived fists crying.gif

Edited by Slaine mac Roth

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 28 2004, 08:12 AM)

Yes, she was at the London Film and Comic Con last march. Also managed to meet Chris Barrie, Danny John Jules, Robert Llewellyn from the Dwarf along with Billy Boyd, Andy Serkis, John Rhys Davis, Sala Baker, Thomas Robbins and Bob Anderson from Lord of the Rings as well as Claudia Christian drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif from Babylon 5

Craig Charles was supposed to be there but cancelled. We had to leave at 1pm to get the bus home. As we were passing Milton Keynes, we got a call from a friend of my wife saying he had just arrived fists crying.gif

Are you sure Chris Barrie was really there, or was he just a hologram ? laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 2 2005, 02:19 PM)
QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Dec 28 2004, 08:12 AM)

Are you sure Chris Barrie was really there, or was he just a hologram ? laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Chasartymac @ Jan 2 2005, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 2 2005, 02:19 PM)

Are you sure Chris Barrie was really there, or was he just a hologram ?  laugh.gif

I can't get your 'really' link to work!!

laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

It's a show with actors. Arnold Judas Rimmer, the hologram, is played by Chris Barrie who was the butler to Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. I'm not so sure that many of you would know the other actors, except those who have seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Danny John Jules, (Red Dwarf's 'cat'), was the guy who told the story about the bloke who got set on fire in the Samoan Pub in cockney slang, (it was all subtitled so even the Brits could understand it laugh.gif )

The basic premise can be summed up by the introduction to SEason 2 -

'Thre million light years from Earth, the mining ship Red Dwarf. Its crew, Dave Lister, the last human being alive, a hologram of his dead bunk mate and a creature who evolved from the ship's cat