Pittsburgh Steelers win 13th straight

Indica

The steelers prove that they are the leagues best team today by winning their 13th straight game. The other 4 teams that have won 13 in a row in a single season have all not only went to the super bowl but they have all WON the super bowl. The record wins in a row in a single season was in 1972 when the dolphins won 14 in a row, that's when there were only 14 games in a season. The steelers have a chance to tie the record when they play Buffalo in week 17. They will be resting up their players since they are so far ahead of any other teams and already have home field wrapped up, so this game doesn't matter.

Folks we may see one of the best seasons of all time this season. The steelers baby!!! The class of the NFL in 2004. bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif common001.gif common001.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

That would be awesome with a rookie QB! He may be nervous come January. Although he has done a great job so far.

Also, with Owens hurt, you may be the best team.

Still have to win it on the field ... looking forward to it!

Go Falcons!

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 26 2004, 09:07 PM)
The Road to the Super Bowl goes through Pittsburgh! Better start booking your flights to Jacksonvill now...

I'll drive ... only a few hours for me.

Falcons vs Steelers ...

could happen smile.gif

I don't know why but I sense a Green Bay/ Pittsburgh superbowl. I think Farve will somehow get his way into another superbowl before he retires, only to get beat by the Steelers. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 26 2004, 09:45 PM)
I don't know why but I sense a Green Bay/ Pittsburgh superbowl. I think Farve will somehow get his way into another superbowl before he retires, only to get beat by the Steelers. tongue.gif

If the Falcons do not make it, I would definitely like to see the PAckers make it. And to play the Steelers, that would be cool.

I would have to go for the Pack though. I am a huge Farvre fan.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 26 2004, 10:16 PM)
Yeah, but the Steelers have the best Defense in the league and the Colts have one of the worst...

I wouldn't rule anyone out really. The colts go on the road in Jan and they aren't the same colts. You would have to score a lot of points against them to beat them no matter where it's at, their defense kind of sucks though. A good defense along with a running game could take the colts down. If the colts get passed NE then that would be a sweet Championship game COLTS/STEELERS. A rematch of the 1995 championship game in Pitt.

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 26 2004, 11:46 PM)
and you would lose it bad

crybaby fists crying.gif

You have been saying that every week for 13 weeks.

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Dec 28 2004, 10:19 AM)
Definately not , i am a Philly and Cleveland fan trink39.gif

Eh, another Browns fan on the board! trink39.gif Are we the only ones or what? confused13.gif I live in Cleveland, and it's tough to watch the Browns and how bad they are doing. Hopefully with the resigning of Butch Davis, we'll actually be halfway decent next year.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 28 2004, 01:51 AM)
What they should do is bench Roethlisberger on Sunday, giving him a 3 week rest for the playoffs...

That's exactly what Cowher is going to do. Even if he's healthy, he will sit this week in Buffalo.

Last night on Monday night football with 28 seconds left and no chance for the eagles to win they had to cart their backup running back off the field when he got hurt. The steelers won't take that chance with their top guys. Big Ben will sit, and so will a few other players. With home field wrapped up theres no sense in taking a chance on getting the big guns getting hurt. That is good news for Buffalo.

I think Buffalo will win and Denver could lose to Indy and Buffalo will get a wild card. Indy might be resting some of their starters also since they have the playoffs wrapped up, they beat San diego head to head so it doesn't matter if Indy loses in Denver because Indy has home field in the first round of the playoffs even if they lose and ends up with the same record as San diego. This game is meaningless for Indy also so that's not good news for Buffalo fans because if Denver beats Indy, Buffalo won't get in the playoffs even if they beat Pittsburghs 2nd string team this week.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 28 2004, 11:19 AM)
Definately not , i am a Philly and Cleveland fan  trink39.gif

Eh, another Browns fan on the board! trink39.gif Are we the only ones or what? confused13.gif I live in Cleveland, and it's tough to watch the Browns and how bad they are doing. Hopefully with the resigning of Butch Davis, we'll actually be halfway decent next year.

It's good to have hope. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2004, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Dec 28 2004, 11:19 AM)
Definately not , i am a Philly and Cleveland fan trink39.gif

It's good to have hope. laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif Thanks Indy. I've been hoping for many years now. They'll come around, I have faith in them. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 28 2004, 12:20 PM)
I think Buffalo will win and Denver could lose to Indy and Buffalo will get a wild card. Indy might be resting some of their starters also since they have the playoffs wrapped up, they beat San diego head to head so it doesn't matter if Indy loses in Denver because Indy has home field in the first round of the playoffs even if they lose and ends up with the same record as San diego. This game is meaningless for Indy also so that's not good news for Buffalo fans because if Denver beats Indy, Buffalo won't get in the playoffs even if they beat Pittsburghs 2nd string team this week.

I seriously doubt that the Jets would win in St. Louis. St. Louis is fighting for a playoff spot, like the Jets will be.

Buffalo will beat Pittsburgh. Buffalo is playing the best football out of anyone in the NFL, including Pittsburgh. Witness Pittsburgh's close call with the Giants, and Buffalo's absolute dismantiling of Cincinnati and San Francisco. That is how good teams are supposed to win against bad teams! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived