Help a Breast Cancer charity by commenting on my b

Sodoff Baldrick

From my blog at http://www.kathrynlively.com/blog.html

Please note that while my blog is SFW, the Phaze site is not and is not intended for minors. Nor is the book for sale intended for underage readers. This is not a plea to buy the book, but to comment on the blog to boost my purchase number of it for the charity involved. Thanks.

One of our recent publications at Phaze is Coming Together: For the Cure, an anthology of ultra-sensual fiction. In contrast to some of the works we publish, the stories in the Coming Together volumes tend to lean more toward the literary than any specific genre, but it doesn't make the stories any less titillating. Coming Together has become somewhat of a regular event for literary charity, with different volumes of works produced to benefit various organizations. The second collection for Phaze will benefit a charity very close to my heart - the Susan G. Koman Foundation for breast cancer research. Having lost my grandmother to this illness, and having lived through my mother's struggle (and eventual triumph), I am determined to do what I can to help the good fight. Net profits from every copy of this book will go to the charity, and all of the contributors have graciously waived royalties to line the coffers. All Romance eBooks has waived distribution fees to increase our net there.

It's pleased me, too, to see that other authors are as enthusiastic about this work as we are. Author Alison Kent has offered to buy a book for every ten comments made on her blog. Right now, she's exceeded 250 comments, and other authors are following suit, myself included. Even though I am the publisher, there's nothing that says I can't buy copies to give away, eh? wink.gif

Here is the deal: For every ten comments made here, I will buy one eBook copy of CTFTC. Maximum of ten copies at seven dollars each. So my goal is one hundred comments. Write what you wish, just keep it clean and respectful. If you wish to be in the running to win a copy (and are over 18), make note on your comment and if I pick your name out of a hat you get the eBook. Simple.

We thank you for your support, and hope you'll spread the word about breast cancer awareness.

About the Book - At some point, virtually everyone's life is touched in some way by breast cancer. Whether it's a friend or family member, or even yourself, the journey is one of courage and compassion. Phaze continues its tradition of fundraising for this cause with Coming Together: For the Cure, an anthology of quality erotic fiction edited by Alessia Brio. All proceeds from the sale of this volume will benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

"Few things reveal character as immediately and profoundly as the way someone makes love. And since the best stories are always character driven, what better way to get to know the players than by the way they make love? Call it erotic fiction if you like -- it certainly is erotic -- but once you get past the heat and the breathlessness, you'll see these stories for what they really are: tales of the intensely private, the palpably real, the profoundly human." - Barry Eisler, NYT Bestselling Author

You have to be a Member of My Space to see this ?? Last time I went to My Space I got a Heck of a Virus so ummmmmm am very leary of trying this again ,& from what I got when I checked on your Link there I don't see anything but a Sign in Page .

QUOTE (blonde77th @ Aug 27 2007, 09:15 AM)
You have to be a Member of My Space to see this ?? Last time I went to My Space I got a Heck of a Virus so ummmmmm am very leary of trying this again ,& from what I got when I checked on your Link there I don't see anything but a Sign in Page .

No, my blog at Blogger - http://www.kathrynlively.com/blog.html

You can post anonymously. I cut and paste that from the MYSpace bulletin I put in, probably why you see MS links.

Archived