The Official "Resident Evil" Thread

syrinxpriest 2112

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 23 2009, 07:33 AM)
I'm playing through using mostly just the stun rod and LOL! This thing is ridiculously overpowered. There's one part where you have to sneak around two rooms full of Lickers, but this time I just broke the glass and beat the shit out of 'em with the stun rod and cleared the room in under a minute. Stun rod FTW!

IS that a hint to the arrival of melee weapons? That would be sweet.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (southernjim @ Mar 23 2009, 04:08 PM)
I'm playing through using mostly just the stun rod and LOL! This thing is ridiculously overpowered. There's one part where you have to sneak around two rooms full of Lickers, but this time I just broke the glass and beat the shit out of 'em with the stun rod and cleared the room in under a minute. Stun rod FTW!

Sadly, there's just the stun rod and the knife. It would be awesome if you could pick up spears and stuff though. Or the chainsaw!

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 24 2009, 07:49 AM)

Sadly, there's just the stun rod and the knife. It would be awesome if you could pick up spears and stuff though. Or the chainsaw!

Whoa! I looked up the stun rod vs. room of lickers thing on youtube. This game should've had a "jizzed in my pants" reference by now... and they brought back LICKERS! Holy crap! all i need are some zombies now, to live happily in seclusion forever.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 24 2009, 09:49 AM)

If anyone has the PC version of RE4, you can get melee weapon mods pretty easily in that game. Chainsaws, swords, hell... I think there's even a guitar in there somewhere laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Apr 26 2009, 08:57 PM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 24 2009, 09:49 AM)

If anyone has the PC version of RE4, you can get melee weapon mods pretty easily in that game. Chainsaws, swords, hell... I think there's even a guitar in there somewhere laugh.gif

I looked it up, and you're right, but they're all fairly boring. You just have the image of a chainsaw, not a whirring chain of death at your disposal.

Archived