Twin Peaks

mortkort

one of my all time favorite tv series, i watched the first season this summer and now im watching it again with a friend who wanted see it. Agent Cooper craks me up with his coffe and pie talk all the time rofl3.gif and the norwegians in the first episode rofl3.gif with extreme norwegian accent: 'is there something wrong, young pretty girl?' <-- clicky icon_really_happy_guy.gif cant wait to get the 2nd season on dvd. any one else a fan of Twin Peaks? Edited by mortkort
  • Like 1

Wow. That is really nice. I would love to get there. Lynch really takes you way outside the norm. He direction is all in it's own lil world. I still can't get enough of Wild at Heart.

I love Twin Peaks! I'm a huge David Lynch fan! biggrin.gif

I just got the re-released version of Eraserhead on DVD, it's pretty awesome.

Also I believe that season 2 of Twin Peaks is coming out later next month. I saw an ad for it.

Thanks Miz. Tree. I have that nifty Eraserhead Box as well. I should simply lie flat until TP part tow is released. What did you think of Peaks FWWM? eyesre4.gif

For those Twin Peaks fans who are unaware of this fact: the series is being shown currently on the Chiller Channel, episodes on Thursdays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm. Maybe other days of the week also, but I have been catching it on these day/times. Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

QUOTE (Mr. Henry Gale @ Aug 26 2007, 05:17 AM)
TWIN PEAKS DEFINITIVE GOLD BOX EDITION OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED
Set will include all 29 episodes plus the original and European version of the pilot as well as a separate disc chock full of extras

i gotta get this, for all the extra stuff on it.

im now finished with season 1 and 2 and have the movie left, cant wait till i get it. Twin Peaks has become my favorite show.

hmm, ive now watched the movie, Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me. Im a little bit dissapointed. I want to know how it went with agent Cooper! stupid tv folks who cancelled the show! i want a 3rd season!

Hmmmm. No thread on Twin Peaks: The Return?

I mean, we are all fans of a band with a guitar player that used to wear an Eraserhead button, after all.

I am Dougie Jones' coffee, third line.

I mean, we are all fans of a band with a guitar player that used to wear an Eraserhead button, after all.

The original run of Twin Peaks is among my all time favorite TV. I watched maybe the first 3 episodes of the new series and quit. No real desire to watch it.

The original run of Twin Peaks is among my all time favorite TV. I watched maybe the first 3 episodes of the new series and quit. No real desire to watch it.

That is a shame. It was amazing.

I tried watching the reboot but I just found it too boring.