After Eight white chocolates...

barney_rebel

each to his own Barney, I hate white chocolate it makes me barf 062802puke_prv.gif

laugh.gif

Now, Terry's Chocolate Orange....I could eat that 'til it comes out of my ears, oh yes yes.gif

Any chocolate is good. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, fudge... oh man I f'ing love chocolate.

There are two things that go WITH chocolate that I can't stand. Marshmallows or coconut. 062802puke_prv.gif

Give me anything else. Anything. MMMMM Yum. Chocolate. drool1.gif

yummm ever try hersheys kisses limited edition...mint flavor...tastes just like the andies candy mints kishug.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Dec 30 2004, 09:55 PM)
yummm ever try hersheys kisses limited edition...mint flavor...tastes just like the andies candy mints kishug.gif

Yes - Have 2 bags of them in the house right now. They are awesome!! kishug.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Dec 30 2004, 11:17 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Dec 30 2004, 09:55 PM)

Yes - Have 2 bags of them in the house right now. They are awesome!! kishug.gif

Careful that stuff is dangerous! wacko.gif B4 u know it, ur surrounded in lil tin wrappers an lil flaggys that say hersheys laugh.gif

I used to eat the hell of of those "Alpine white" candy bars. Or are they called Alpine lace? Does anyone remember them? I can't find them anywhere anymore. mad.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 26 2004, 02:46 PM)
Any chocolate is fine with me, thank you very much!!! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif yeah, that's what i'm saying! but if you were to take that any kind of chocolate and put it around, say, a strawberry....I'd be in complete heaven wub.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 2 2005, 02:45 AM)
Any chocolate is fine with me, thank you very much!!!  biggrin.gif

laugh.gif yeah, that's what i'm saying! but if you were to take that any kind of chocolate and put it around, say, a strawberry....I'd be in complete heaven wub.gif

Shari's Berries

You will absolutely die! biggrin.gif Seriously, they are worth what they cost wub.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 26 2004, 11:46 AM)
Any chocolate is fine with me, thank you very much!!! biggrin.gif

SAYIN'

Chocolate kicks a**!! It's one of the four basic food groups you know:

Chocolate

Beer

Salty foods

Sandwiches/Pizza

QUOTE (Indica @ Dec 31 2004, 01:41 PM)
I used to eat the hell of of those "Alpine white" candy bars. Or are they called Alpine lace? Does anyone remember them? I can't find them anywhere anymore.  mad.gif

I think Alpine Lace is a brand of Swiss cheese. wink.gif

Anyway, dark chocolate = good; white chocolate = yech.

QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 2 2005, 02:54 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jan 2 2005, 02:45 AM)
Any chocolate is fine with me, thank you very much!!!  biggrin.gif

Shari's Berries

You will absolutely die! biggrin.gif Seriously, they are worth what they cost wub.gif

Trance, luv ya babe! Been looking EVERYWHERE for a place to order chocolate covered strawberries online!!!! You absolutely ROCK! ....now i just need a job so i can afford to buy them... rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Archived