Rush In Rio Viewing Party

kazzman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ill have to find out if im at my dads or moms, (parents are split up, two houses) but if im at my dads, saturday sounds good...im in

QUOTE (twotwo @ Dec 26 2004, 09:19 PM)
I will be two.

worst

pun

ever.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (kazzman @ Dec 26 2004, 03:49 PM)
Ok, how's next Saturday, 1/8/05, at 9, ET for you guys?

I am totally up for that...but....um...again, can someone remind me?? lol I have the worst short-term memory in the history of the world.... too much cool10.gif i think wink.gif

just keep bumper.gif -ing it kazzeh and I should remember wink.gif Damn rice memoreh....

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Dec 26 2004, 10:08 AM)
oh totally!!!!!!! ....can someone IM me tho and let me know when it is, just in case my piece of rice computer is so lagged by DC++ that i cant get on here for a day or so causing me to miss it (like last time)??

I know what you mean!! DC++ is killing me...haha i'm in a network with the other family computers and I suck out all of the internet for everyone it's funny...then my parents yell at me to turn that damn thing off.. sad.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 2 2005, 05:36 PM)
oh totally!!!!!!!  ....can someone IM me tho and let me know when it is, just in case my piece of rice computer is so lagged by DC++ that i cant get on here for a day or so causing me to miss it (like last time)??

I know what you mean!! DC++ is killing me...haha i'm in a network with the other family computers and I suck out all of the internet for everyone it's funny...then my parents yell at me to turn that damn thing off.. sad.gif laugh.gif

There is a way to throttle the upstream (where your problem is most likely) in BDCD++

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 4 2005, 07:53 PM)
bumper.gif

so LSM doesn't forget...

rofl3.gif thanks kazzeh! cool10.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 2 2005, 03:55 PM)
oh totally!!!!!!!  ....can someone IM me tho and let me know when it is, just in case my piece of rice computer is so lagged by DC++ that i cant get on here for a day or so causing me to miss it (like last time)??

There is a way to throttle the upstream (where your problem is most likely) in BDCD++

and how might one fix this problem? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 4 2005, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 2 2005, 03:55 PM)

and how might one fix this problem? biggrin.gif

File----> Settings ----> under BCDC++ item, is "bandwidth limiting". Select that, check the "Enable Transfer Rate Limit" and change Maximum Upload Rate box to like 5 or 10 K per second.

Archived