Feedback album

ShaniaFanAlso

Alot of Rush fans give the Scarlett A to Feedback, the album.

I think we should embrace it like any of their other recordings.

and here are the reasons:

A) The Boys put their own signature on the songs. They are not their originals, but the boys put a certain signature on them that is not mistakable

cool.gif IF we are going to acknowledge the original Rush album without Neil, we can certainly acknowledge any album WITH the greatest percussionist and lyricist ever.

C) The toured the album and played the songs.

D) I love the Heartful of soul version, i get that as an earworm at least once a week!

I think we should all embrace Feedback as studio cd # 18..... I am thinking a next one is a last one. the boys are gettin near 60.

QUOTE (ShaniaFanAlso @ Aug 22 2007, 06:25 AM)
Alot of Rush fans give the Scarlett A  to Feedback, the album.

A) The Boys put their own signature on the songs.  They are not their originals, but the boys put a certain signature on them that is not mistakable

cool.gif  IF we are going to acknowledge the original Rush album without Neil, we can certainly acknowledge any album WITH the greatest percussionist and lyricist ever.

C) The toured the album and played  the songs.

D) I love the Heartful of soul version, i get that as an earworm at least once a week! 

I think we should all embrace Feedback as studio cd # 18.....  I am thinking a next one is a last one.  the boys are gettin near 60.

I'm can't fully agree with what you are saying about the feedback album, for me i don't have to count as a real rush album, because they are all covers,

but the guys let see how a song like that can sound when they are being playing by the best band in the galaxy... they are making the songs there own in a way...

but I'm very glad they did it, because by playing these song, they have found there true magic again, thanks to this album, we can now all enjoy the new snakes and arrows album, that is for me almost the best album the have ever made(exept moving pictures) the album contains everything they have done in the 30 years the are playing with rush...

hail to feedback!!! notworthy.gif

Edited by bringer of balance

QUOTE (ShaniaFanAlso @ Aug 22 2007, 06:25 AM)
Alot of Rush fans give the Scarlett A to Feedback, the album.

A) The Boys put their own signature on the songs. They are not their originals, but the boys put a certain signature on them that is not mistakable

cool.gif IF we are going to acknowledge the original Rush album without Neil, we can certainly acknowledge any album WITH the greatest percussionist and lyricist ever.

C) The toured the album and played the songs.

I think we should all embrace Feedback as studio cd # 18..... I am thinking a next one is a last one. the boys are gettin near 60.

the heart full of soul version on the R30 tour was great!!!

also crossroads was awnsome, I think clapton must call alex to get some lessons from him!!!

AlexFinal.gif