I Think It's Time For RUSH To Go HIGH DEFINITION!

RUSHHEAD666

I was thinking up in White River while watching my first Rush show this summer that the boys need to upgrade their three video screens stage center to High Definition flatscreen monitors. I am sure with their big budget that they can afford to get with the modern times and go for a "liquid crystal" picture.

What do you guys think???

I hear ya! Very expensive indeed but Rush has always been within the realms of cutting edge technology. I don't think it would break the bank though. It's the wave of the future. The San Francisco Giants just put one of those HUGE BAD BOYS in at AT&T Park. Those three screens behind Rush are a lot smaller than that sucker. As much as I hate the Giants that new HD monitor is sweet. I saw it for my first time this year at the All Star Game. I believe the Atlanta Braves have one too.

Besides these things are getting cheaper as the years go by. The regular 4:3 TVS are on their way out for good. Everyone human being on the planet will have either HD or LCD some year. Out with the "Analog Kid" and in with the "Digital Man!" Isn't Congress passing a law that by 2009 that all signals going into your cable box will be HD?

I am not an expert on this matter but I know it's going to happen!

Cheers!

Please type down your inputs and outputs..........................................

Archived