Happy Holidays

o baterista

First off...Merry Christmas to all....and yes i got some rush related things....well, sort of!...Anywho, I got 3 pairs of the R30 drumsticks, and drum related things!! Not necessarily Rush, but sort of! tongue.gif I got DW 4002 double bass pedal, and a second hi-hat attachment (for my paragon x-hats!!!), and a cymbal stand to put a crash on beside the cowbells!!!! YIPPY!!

MERRY 2.gif MAS EVERYONE

Ghost Rider, full discography poster, and the 2005 calendar. Then this is sort of Rush-related, I got the 7th and lowest tom (a 16x16) for my drums. I then re-arranged my kit in some ways, I moved my cowbells to my right hand side where the ride cymbal was, then moved my ride cymbal over so it's above the 6th and 7th toms. The way my kit is currently set up is kinda like Neil's back in the 80s (minus electronics). I'm also going to be playing a very Neil-esque drum solo for my high skool talent show this year. Yay! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

OMG I got a Moving Pictures shirt and I got 18" paragon Cymbal....sooo excited I have been playing drums all day and when I saw it...I think I was hugging the cymbal for about 2 hours lol laugh.gif

My family really came through. I got the 2005 calender, Traveling Music, the Discography poster and some Neil Peart cymbals. Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all had fun at christmas partys, hanging out at home or whatever else you might have done! biggrin.gif

I got the 2005 calendar, and Traveling Music (paperback). Too bad I specifically asked for the Hardcover, since I already have TM in paperback! (Thanks anyway, Mom!)

wacko.gif

I also gave myself an autographed copy of Rhythm and Light!

biggrin.gif

Nothing specifically Rush related on Christmas morning, but just before Christmas I got some stuff from the TRF Store (Hoodie, t-shirt and stein), and thanks to RR, got sorted with a copy of the Nashville show on DVD.

Christmas morning was an orgy of deoderants, after shaves, toilet water, moisturisers and God knows what. Is someone trying to tell me something?? biggrin.gif

I got Contents Under Pressure!! I wanted the Brown Starman T-Shirt from Hot Topic but they didnt have it at our store here. Theres a story that goes along with Rush merchandise and our Hot Topic, I need a job there is all I have to say! mad.gif

Archived