AGP says 'hi' -

barney_rebel

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 23 2004, 12:56 PM)
She wanted everyone to know she is doing fine and is happily enjoying her new place.

She also says she misses everyone at TRF.

Happy holidays to her and her kids and lets all hope she returns to TRF soon!

Miss ya, Sweets!
SKCH

She's gonna be fine!! Thanks for the update Barney. smile.gif

bekloppt.gif AGP biggrin.gif

Glad everything's worked out OK for you in the end. (I told you so didn't I?)

Hope you settle in well....its the new computer and that Mini Cooper laugh.gif you need now.

OMG, you guys!!!!! You know how to make a Gal feel so good!!!! biggrin.gif I missed you all so much, and I am on my new computer, just got Yahoo messenger too!!!! 653.gif I am in my new apartment, happy as a clam, and missing my little girls terribly. sad.gif They are spending the week with their father, and I am so lonely with out them. Yesterday, I made 13 trips up the stairs, so I can get my belongings unloaded. I have done all my moving myself, and I am proud to say, I have not asked for any help from him. I CAN DO THIS!!!! You all are so wonderful, encouraging me every step of the way. Big bugs to you all. I love you!!!! wub.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 24 2004, 03:27 AM)
OMG, you guys!!!!! You know how to make a Gal feel so good!!!! biggrin.gif I missed you all so much, and I am on my new computer, just got Yahoo messenger too!!!! 653.gif I am in my new apartment, happy as a clam, and missing my little girls terribly. sad.gif They are spending the week with their father, and I am so lonely with out them. Yesterday, I made 13 trips up the stairs, so I can get my belongings unloaded. I have done all my moving myself, and I am proud to say, I have not asked for any help from him. I CAN DO THIS!!!! You all are so wonderful, encouraging me every step of the way. Big bugs to you all. I love you!!!! wub.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif tempted.gif trink39.gif bekloppt.gif bncegrn.gif

Freedom... angel.gif

Speak to ya later AGP rose.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 24 2004, 12:27 AM)

You go girl!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 24 2004, 12:27 AM)

YEA!!!! Good job AGP. Enjoy the new place.

Big Bugs? ...

I prefer medium.

Stop buging me. ... What? ... nothing, stop posting everything you think. Did I type that? ... think so.

Glad you are getting adjusted to your new place, Merry Christmas from the both of us and me too.

smile.gif

Archived