Fantasy hockey league

neilpeart_gal

Great first period. Canada really has the edge on USA. They've got the better puck movement, more shots, better controll, and way better defense. Seems like Esche is the only thing thats keeping USA in this game.

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 1 2004, 10:21 AM)
Used to be Canadian??

He is a Red Wing, and somehow, I've managed not to hold that against him. laugh.gif

Yeah he is an ex-pat. He was born in Belleville, Ontario, but yet he skates with Team USA. But it's partly Canadian Hockey's fault. We cut him from the team because he wasn't good enough.

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 1 2004, 10:29 AM)
Holy crikey, I didn't know that! Thanks for the education!

Wasn't good enough. laugh.gif

He wasn't!!! Even Steve Yzermann was cut from that team (1987), in favour of Dale Hawerchuck!

Another traitor: Adam Deadmarsh - born in Trail, BC

BTW, I didn't know you were so into hockey - I used to crash hockey boards for years before Rush ones! laugh.gif

http://www.1972summitseries.com (I speak to this guy on occassion, and he mentions me on his credits!)

Heck yeah, I'm a Predators season ticket holder!!! smile.gif My Toronto pics were half Hockey Hall of Fame, half Rushcon. laugh.gif

I wish I knew more about the history of the game, which players came from where and such. I'm still a noob in that arena.

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Sep 1 2004, 11:01 AM)
Heck yeah, I'm a Predators season ticket holder!!!  smile.gif  My Toronto pics were half Hockey Hall of Fame, half Rushcon.  laugh.gif

I wish I knew more about the history of the game, which players came from where and such.  I'm still a noob in that arena.

Season tickets!!! OMG you sure you want to marry Chas?!?! tongue.gif

That is worth more than gold in these parts!!! Getting Rush front row seats is easier than getting Leaf tickets.

We live and breathe hockey. If you listen to The Tragically Hip, you'll get a bit of history in a couple of songs.

BTW - I'm a wicked goaltender wacko.gif , too bad I can't skate worth a crap.

EDITED for TERRIBLE grammar.

Archived